Jacuzzi J375 Ozonator Question

boxphoenix

I have the small square receptacle on my board. The DEL ECS-1 has the Amp plug with a Green, white and black wire.

Does anyone know the color code for the ozonator.

Two wires will go to board receptacle and the third to ground block. Which to where is what I need to know.

Any experts available? Thanks

Since this was made in the USA. The green is ground? Black is hot? White is neutral?

I have the small square receptacle on my board. The DEL ECS-1 has the Amp plug with a Green, white and black wire.

Two wires will go to board receptacle and the third to ground block. Which to where is what I need to know.

Since this was made in the USA. The green is ground? Black is hot? White is neutral?

Correct! Im an electrical contractor BTW...

That is the correct color coding but Im not sure how you are hooking it to your board and if the ozonator will come on when it is supposed to..... Thats all I can tell you......

That is the correct color coding but Im not sure how you are hooking it to your board and if the ozonator will come on when it is supposed to..... Thats all I can tell you......

Thaknks for the input and the ozonator works perfectly. I really love getting thos imported item with 6 wires and all the same color. LOL