Caldera Geneva Is In The Mail

JackVa1

Ok, I am now in the club. It will be here in two weeks.

The Geneva was 9500.00 and includes steps, lift, enough canasters to fill my frog for a year. Also the electrical work is included. Total with tax is 9975 (I live in Virginia) We also have a 1 year same as cash finance deal which is important to us to defer paying.

The dealer just informed me that Caldera has added the internal Frog system to their spas for 2008. I am not sure yet if this is a good or bad thing, but I guess it is there if I want to use it. Seems to require Bromine instead of chlorine.

By the way. We wet tested:

Marques

HS

D1

SunDance

The Geneva was the only tub where we enjoyed the lounger and did not float out. We also like the Caldera lighting and water feature. Thanks to all on the forum who helped us decide.

Jack

The Geneva was 9500.00 and includes steps, lift, enough canasters to fill my frog for a year. Also the electrical work is included. Total with tax is 9975 (I live in Virginia) We also have a 1 year same as cash finance deal which is important to us to defer paying.

The dealer just informed me that Caldera has added the internal Frog system to their spas for 2008. I am not sure yet if this is a good or bad thing, but I guess it is there if I want to use it. Seems to require Bromine instead of chlorine.

Marques

HS

D1

SunDance

The Geneva was the only tub where we enjoyed the lounger and did not float out. We also like the Caldera lighting and water feature. Thanks to all on the forum who helped us decide.

Jack

Congrats. As far as the Frog goes, give it a try and if its less than stellar after your supply is depleted you can always switch to a simple chlorine approach.

Marques

HS

D1

SunDance

Jack

Congrats. As far as the Frog goes, give it a try and if its less than stellar after your supply is depleted you can always switch to a simple chlorine approach.

Congrats Jackva1.

I just received my Caldera Niagara last Wednesday, and I'm located in Virginia too. Enjoying the heck out of this thing, we've been in the tub every night since last Thursday!! The warm weather, although real nice, I can't wait for this weekend when the cold weather returns.

FYI, I'm on the southside of the river from Richmond, where are you?

Run1stRide2nd

• 3 weeks later...
Whats a frog? a floater?.. Or an automated chemical dispensor

It's a canister that screws down into the top of a spa (although there are also floating frogs for sale) that periodically dispenses a set amount of bromine into the tub. It has a dial that changes the amount dispensed. It typically also has a mineral cartridge. The bromine and mineral cartridges fit into the frog. Automates (sort of) the dispensing of chemicals.