Clean Fill

I live in Northern California and we had a old 30+ fiberglass pool. My husband cleaned it out all by himself and now all we need is dirt to fill it in. The problem it how do we get and how much do we need? We have or had a 16 x 33 pool the end was 9 feet. Would it be better to just hire someone to fill it in. How much would this project cost? It stopped raining and would like to have a backyard again.

If anyone out there have any suggestions please, I will answer all.

Most Sincerely,

Becky

rkrill@sbcglobal.net

:o

• 1 month later...

I live in Northern California and we had a old 30+ fiberglass pool. My husband cleaned it out all by himself and now all we need is dirt to fill it in. The problem it how do we get and how much do we need? We have or had a 16 x 33 pool the end was 9 feet. Would it be better to just hire someone to fill it in. How much would this project cost? It stopped raining and would like to have a backyard again.

If anyone out there have any suggestions please, I will answer all.

Most Sincerely,

Becky

rkrill@sbcglobal.net

:o

Based on the date of your post this may be a moot point, but perhaps others will benefit. When we needed fill to level our yard after the pool install we didn't have to look any further than the pool company. They are always looking for places to dump the fill from new pool construction. I'm sure a call to a local pool builder will get you all the fill you need.