Staying Warm Outside Of The Tub

Wanna a tub

Just got our tub installed on Friday. Enjoying it almost every night. Does any one have any recommendations for staying warm on the patio. I have seen some post about heaters. I was wondering about fire pits or chimney's. Any ideas?

Here's my analysis. We looked but did not purchase yet... more of a patio-still-under-construction-wait-and-see approach right now. The heaters are probably the best solution in terms of strictly heating because they work on an infrared reflected radiant (streaming low wavelength of light) heat method. The heat is directional portable and powerful ...engh but not so beautiful. A firepit, portable or otherwise is another obvious winner, especially in the entertainment value dept... maybe not the direct heat dept. My concern was if it was too close to the ground you wouldn't even be able to see it from the spa. We began a search for a more raised firepit and there are a couple good choices from Coleman and Charbroil. You can just go to W-mart or HomeDespot or see what your pool/spa dealer has in stock. Or you can go to Cabelas and see everything! a good search on google would be "Coleman firepit"

Hmmm a nice propane firepit, how convenient! Me? I might build something more BBQ style at spa height on my patio out of brick or stacked stone... a little dual purposing. Hmm if it was close enough I could turn my meat and stay in the tub... that's what I'm talking about