Chlorine Tablets Got Wet
Posted 24 June 2010 - 05:29 AM
Posted 24 June 2010 - 07:35 PM
If the tablets appear to have congealed into a single mass or are still wet and emitting fumes, I'd get rid of them -- perhaps through the hazardous materials agency in your area. If they are no longer very wet, appear to be intact, and not letting off a horrible smell, isolate the bucket somewhere for a few days with the lid off and away from paper, cloth, oil, gasoline, people and pets so they can completely dry out.
My tub of chlorine tablets got slightly wet and have yellowed. Are they still usable?
Test Your Water, Then Treat
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users