Liner Seperated From Tracking Inground Pool

hello, i have this inground pool for 3 1/2 years, i went to open it up for the summer months, the liner has seperated from the tracking. i've tried hot water to pull the liner up, but nothing it is approximately 2 1/2 feet apart. is there any other ideas out there and any tools that you can purchase online somewhere to help with the liner. or do i bite the bullet and call the pool company to come and repair it.

thanks in advance,

w.smith

BigSave,

A trick to reinserting the bead into the track for your vinyl liner is to use duct tape to get a grip on the vinyl. Duct tape the heck out of it and create a couple of handles. That and some hot water should do the trick. If it doesn't; wait until the pool warms up a little bit and try again.

Lastly, buy "liner lock". It's a long piece of plastic that you wedge between the bead and your liner track.

Good Luck,

Jeff

BigSave,

A trick to reinserting the bead into the track for your vinyl liner is to use duct tape to get a grip on the vinyl. Duct tape the heck out of it and create a couple of handles. That and some hot water should do the trick. If it doesn't; wait until the pool warms up a little bit and try again.

Lastly, buy "liner lock". It's a long piece of plastic that you wedge between the bead and your liner track.

Good Luck,

Jeff

BigSave,

Good Luck,

Jeff

thanks Jeff i'll try it.

If the hot water does not work, you can try heating the liner up with a hair dryer...just becareful around the water!

I had about a foot gap in my liner this year. A hair dryer and 3 strong people were able to get it reseated.

Good luck!