Pool Spa Forum is made available for general discussion regarding setup and use of hot tubs, swim spas, and pools.
Disclaimers: The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of Pool Spa Forum. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
Acceptable Use: You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, that you will not post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violate of any law.
- You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or Pool Spa Forum.
- You agree, through your use of the Discussion Forums, not to post advertising or what is perceived to be advertising of any kind in the Forums whether you are a private party or company.
- Pool Spa Forum also reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
Removal of Content or Users Although Pool Spa Forum does not and cannot review each and every message that is posted and is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message, suspend, remove or block a user for any reason whatsoever.
Messages are typically deleted as a result of the following:
- Posts which are unrelated Pool Spa Forum support or use of the system.
- Profanity in subject lines or signatures, or profanity within messages deemed to be blatant as opposed to incidental.
- Spamming or commercial solicitation.
- Posting personal e-mail, support tickets or chat dialogues.
- Impersonating other individuals or false representation.
- Posts that contradict best practices or acceptable use of Pool Spa Forum.
- Posts that insult individual support agents, or employees of Pool Spa Forum.
- Excessive cross-posting (this is considered spam)
- Posts which breach member or customer privacy, i.e. containing phone numbers, order ids, addresses or other personal information.
- Copyright violations.
- Posts that do not otherwise add value to the Pool Spa Forum community.
Limitation of Liability: In no event will Pool Spa Forum be liable for any damage whatsoever, including without limitation damages relating to lost revenues or profits, lost data, work stoppage. Computer failure or malfunction resulting from or in any way related to the use of any materials posted on or made available in the discussion forums or any other web site to which a link is provided or on which a link is provided to these discussion forums, even if Pool Spa Forum, com has been advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the legal theory on which such damages are based.
Questions: It is our goal to make our policies easy to understand. If you have questions, concerns or if you would like more detailed information, please email our webmaster at: Webmaster@poolspaforum.com