Infinity Tubs From Costco

I am returning my Hydrospa tub back to Costco. I have noticed the Infinity Spas that they have online. I don't find much conversation about these tubs. If there are any owner who could help me. As I mentioned in my last post I live in a market area that is very overpriced. Other tubs may not be an option. I will be making my rounds to all the dealers again and will post what my dollar will buy me in Saskatchewan. Thanks

PS Costco's retrurn policy is great. I have no issue with them.

I am returning my Hydrospa tub back to Costco. I have noticed the Infinity Spas that they have online. I don't find much conversation about these tubs. If there are any owner who could help me. As I mentioned in my last post I live in a market area that is very overpriced. Other tubs may not be an option. I will be making my rounds to all the dealers again and will post what my dollar will buy me in Saskatchewan. Thanks

What was wrong with your Costco spa and which one was it?

Was it hard to transport it back to Costco for a refund?

When I first got it home none of the electronic options worked. When I called customer service they suggested that I go and start opening stuff up and start looking for bad connections. This is a 60 Amp service. Over the next few months I spent hours on the phone. Received almost no service. Fixed it in the end by myself just to get rid of the stress. Hydrospa did send the parts that I used. But they also sent me a bill for them. Just when I thought it was over the tub was wet inside. It is now leaking from the bottom. I guess the tub must be turned on its side and have a hole cut in the bottom to fix this. I spent two month trying to get a 30 min small part swap repair. I think that there is little chance that I would get several people out to disconnect my power, turn the tub over, cut a large hole in the bottom and attemp to find a hidden leak. The lady at Costco was alot of help. She was probably the reason that I had the parts sent out. Costco scored big points in my books. I know that not everyone had a bad experience. The tub had alot of nice features. I'm sure somewhere down the line Hydrospa will make improvements. What I'm finding now from forums like is US customers are paying half the price we are paying in some parts of Canada. Sometimes these tubs are made here. The Canadian dollar is nearing par with the American dollar and nobody want to pass it on to their customers. SUV's are 5 to 10 grand cheaper. Campers are way cheaper. A guy i'm working with today has a car sitting on the lot with his name on it in the US right now. I don't think its hard to see why Canadians are looking to places like Costco for a tub that they can afford. I'm not sure what upsets me more the company with the low end spa and the poor service or the guy with the high end tub who is charging 13G for a tub that goes for 6 to 7 in the US. I would buy a tub from Costco again if the right one came along. You can't beat their return policy. Oh i should answer the question...lol...I kind of went off there. It was the legend

When I first got it home none of the electronic options worked. When I called customer service they suggested that I go and start opening stuff up and start looking for bad connections. This is a 60 Amp service. Over the next few months I spent hours on the phone. Received almost no service. Fixed it in the end by myself just to get rid of the stress. Hydrospa did send the parts that I used. But they also sent me a bill for them. Just when I thought it was over the tub was wet inside. It is now leaking from the bottom. I guess the tub must be turned on its side and have a hole cut in the bottom to fix this. I spent two month trying to get a 30 min small part swap repair. I think that there is little chance that I would get several people out to disconnect my power, turn the tub over, cut a large hole in the bottom and attemp to find a hidden leak. The lady at Costco was alot of help. She was probably the reason that I had the parts sent out. Costco scored big points in my books. I know that not everyone had a bad experience. The tub had alot of nice features. I'm sure somewhere down the line Hydrospa will make improvements. What I'm finding now from forums like is US customers are paying half the price we are paying in some parts of Canada. Sometimes these tubs are made here. The Canadian dollar is nearing par with the American dollar and nobody want to pass it on to their customers. SUV's are 5 to 10 grand cheaper. Campers are way cheaper. A guy i'm working with today has a car sitting on the lot with his name on it in the US right now. I don't think its hard to see why Canadians are looking to places like Costco for a tub that they can afford. I'm not sure what upsets me more the company with the low end spa and the poor service or the guy with the high end tub who is charging 13G for a tub that goes for 6 to 7 in the US. I would buy a tub from Costco again if the right one came along. You can't beat their return policy. Oh i should answer the question...lol...I kind of went off there. It was the legend

I think I'm going through Hot Tub Withdrawl :wacko:

I will let you know. I did look at them but I'm not 100% sure so I won't post it. I will be there this week and I will post all the numbers I get from Sask right down to the penny and have everyone tell me what they think I should buy and for what price. The current exchange rate is 1000 usd = 1048 canadian. This should be interesting.