Baqua Chemical System Vs. Chlorine Or Other Chems

Newbie spa owner here. I have been using the Baqua chemical system. However, I don't care for the foam that is created when in use. After 15 days, I had to change the water as it was so foamy and became cloudy.

What about using good old fashioned clorine?

thanks.

Newbie spa owner here. I have been using the Baqua chemical system. However, I don't care for the foam that is created when in use. After 15 days, I had to change the water as it was so foamy and became cloudy.

thanks.

I've never used BaquaSpa, and have only had my hot tub for a month. However, I've used both bromine and chlorine, and, based upon my rather limited experience, the chlorine seems to be as effective, but definitely leaves the water in better visual appearance (no cloudiness or foam, etc.) than the bromine does.

thanks.

I use Leisure Time products along with EZ Spa OM. It really is easy to use. It keeps my water crystal clear, with no smell and no foam. You may want to try it. It is expensive at the dealers, but I found it online at

http://store.yahoo.com/cny-tubs/index.html

Here's what I use...

Leisure Time Metal Gone - when filling the tub

Leisure Time PH up - adjust to levels

Leisure Time PH Balance - 1 bottle when filling tub, after adjusting Ph levels. This locks in the PH and you don't have to add more PH up for 3 months.

Leisure Time Spa 56 (dichlor) - 2 scoops every other week. To fully sanitize.

EZ Spa OM - 2 scoops once a week. Keeps the water beautiful, clear, soft and odorless.

Leisure Time Renew - 1 scoop after each bathing. Helps activate the chemicals that are already in the tub, and keep it sanitized.

So basically I just put chemicals in it after each bathing, and once a week. I also rinse my filters once a week to keep them clean.

My opinion, this is very easy and the website above seems to have the best prices. Free shipping if you spend $50 or more. Check it out...