Costco Steps Up To The Plate!

soakerman

All hydrospas purchased through Costco will have warranty in tact and serviced by Infinity spas. I was looked into that today and was impressed Costco did that to protect it's members. No loss to anyone that purchased a Hydrospa through Costco.

This is great news for Hydro Spa owners. Where did you hear this?

Thanks,

Ken

All hydrospas purchased through Costco will have warranty in tact and serviced by Infinity spas. I was looked into that today and was impressed Costco did that to protect it's members. No loss to anyone that purchased a Hydrospa through Costco.

This is great news for Hydro Spa owners. Where did you hear this?

Thanks,

Ken

Direct from Costco Corp. headquarters in Kirkland WA.

Did you see an article about it or did you call them? It would be helpful if you could post the link to the information or give the phone # you called and who you spoke to. I'm sure other hydrospa owners would find that quite helpful.

I Got the number from Costco.com and I spoke directly with a manager that overseas the purchaseing and sales dept.

The man is right ! I've had my share of problems this this spa and when i heard from my service guys (who's almost family now ..LOL ) That hydrospa was filing for bankupsy protection , my first move was to contact costco and they confirm that they will be backing their product. As form my problem i didn't want the thing anymore since i've had troubles and they are gonna take it back and are actively working on finding a solution for me. Has much as Hydrospa service sucked, costco is remarkebale.

"Steps up to the plate"?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

With hydro in bankruptcy Costco is caught holding the bag on the warranties. This is their attempt, desperate attempt, to not lose millions from massive numbers of spas being returned

"Steps up to the plate"?

With hydro in bankruptcy Costco is caught holding the bag on the warranties. This is their attempt, desperate attempt, to not lose millions from massive numbers of spas being returned

Think about it :o Dammmmm

"Steps up to the plate"?

You wouldn't back the last ten spas you sold let alone everyone that was purchasd through your dealership should your supplier go under

hahahahhahhahhhahhahhahha.

Why do you always bash Costco as not haveing customer support? they definately proved you wrong on this occasion and didn't hessitate to take care of their customers being proactive rather then reactive.

Remember when the Arctic dealership went under in Texas if memory serves? The whole company let the customers alone quite a while to figure it all out as to service and warranty claims. Costco raised the bar on customer service on this issue!

We really don't care why Costco is getting a Infinity spas to honer the warranties as the facts are, THEY DID! no one sued them, no one threatened them. Perhaps alot of the sopa dealers should take notes and fallow the simple bussiness plan and do whats right for the customer rather then the bottem line.

When I spoke with Corporate this morning, they are the ones that said I could always return the spa as a option. I didn't threaten them or twist their arm on giving options.

I don't ever recall anyone bashing Costco throughout all this hootchiecooness. Costco is a fine company as is Sam's.

My contention has always been that Hydrospas are junk...always have been.

The market proved me right as it always will.

And we keep right on rollin' along.......

Terminator

"Steps up to the plate"?

You wouldn't back the last ten spas you sold let alone everyone that was purchased through your dealership should your supplier go under

Actually, not only would I, BUT I HAVE. I also under no circumstances would offer a 100% no questions ask, no time limit, return policy. By the way, I don't have a "dealership", I'm a manufacturer. And yes, I have handled warranties that should have been taken care of by MY dealers.

Why do you always bash Costco as not haveing customer support? they definately proved you wrong on this occasion and didn't hessitate to take care of their customers being proactive rather then reactive.

I'm not bashing costco, I'm simply pointing out that they chose to do this based solely on the financial aspect.

Remember when the Arctic dealership went under in Texas if memory serves? The whole company let the customers alone quite a while to figure it all out as to service and warranty claims. Costco raised the bar on customer service on this issue!

Actually, in this case I do believe Arctic was LEAGALY liable to take care of the warranty. Hydrospa and costco currently are not... however, costco has that return policy.

We really don't care why Costco is getting a Infinity spas to honer the warranties as the facts are, THEY DID! no one sued them, no one threatened them.

And more importantly for costco, droves of people are not returning millions of dollars of spas........... at least not yet.... hopefully

Perhaps alot of the sopa dealers should take notes and fallow the simple bussiness plan and do whats right for the customer rather then the bottem line.

Again, and I assure you, costco IS doing this for their bottom line.

When I spoke with Corporate this morning, they are the ones that said I could always return the spa as a option. I didn't threaten them or twist their arm on giving options.

Well duh! This is their promise and written guarantee. If they were to rinig they would have to suffer the consequences of the FTC. Not something any cooperation, MAJOR cooperation, wants to deal with.

"Steps up to the plate"?

You wouldn't back the last ten spas you sold let alone everyone that was purchased through your dealership should your supplier go under

Actually, not only would I, BUT I HAVE. I also under no circumstances would offer a 100% no questions ask, no time limit, return policy. By the way, I don't have a "dealership", I'm a manufacturer. And yes, I have handled warranties that should have been taken care of by MY dealers.

I'm not bashing costco, I'm simply pointing out that they chose to do this based solely on the financial aspect.

Actually, in this case I do believe Arctic was LEAGALY liable to take care of the warranty. Hydrospa and costco currently are not... however, costco has that return policy.

We really don't care why Costco is getting a Infinity spas to honer the warranties as the facts are, THEY DID! no one sued them, no one threatened them.

And more importantly for costco, droves of people are not returning millions of dollars of spas........... at least not yet.... hopefully

Perhaps alot of the sopa dealers should take notes and fallow the simple bussiness plan and do whats right for the customer rather then the bottem line.

Again, and I assure you, costco IS doing this for their bottom line.

Well duh! This is their promise and written guarantee. If they were to rinig they would have to suffer the consequences of the FTC. Not something any cooperation, MAJOR cooperation, wants to deal with.

You're jealous:)

Perhaps........... But I still see this with my eyes open ;)

Costco could have been like Arctic spas and turned away when the crap hit the fan untill the internet was full of people wondering what happened to there warranty and service they thought they paid for?

It is just refreshing to see Costco on top of the game with absolutely no issues online about owners not getting warranty support when they had no obligation to do anything.

Perhaps........... But I still see this with my eyes open ;)

Costco could have been like Arctic spas and turned away when the crap hit the fan untill the internet was full of people wondering what happened to there warranty and service they thought they paid for?

It is just refreshing to see Costco on top of the game with absolutely no issues online about owners not getting warranty support when they had no obligation to do anything.

Boy after just buying an arctic spa I sure hope my dealer doesnt go under!He,s the only guy on LI that sells them too.

Costco could have been like Arctic spas and turned away when the crap hit the fan

This is my point. NO THEY COULD NOT They, themselves, provide the no questions ask, no time limit return policy. NOT HYDROSPAS. They CAN NOT renig on that without the US attorney general stepping in.. And, I don't believe Arctic turned away, it simply took them some time to find service for this one spa.

Did you see an article about it or did you call them? It would be helpful if you could post the link to the information or give the phone # you called and who you spoke to. I'm sure other hydrospa owners would find that quite helpful.

I Got the number from Costco.com and I spoke directly with a manager that overseas the purchaseing and sales dept.

Please share the Phone number. I can't seem to get a response from Costco regarding the status of these tubs.

Costco could have been like Arctic spas and turned away when the crap hit the fan

This is my point. NO THEY COULD NOT They, themselves, provide the no questions ask, no time limit return policy. NOT HYDROSPAS. They CAN NOT renig on that without the US attorney general stepping in.. And, I don't believe Arctic turned away, it simply took them some time to find service for this one spa.

Yes the could! They didnt have to honor any warranty other then a refund... your funny. What Costco return policy had no obligation whatsover to comply or fullfill any warranty. The return policy is still in force the same as it was the whole time. The could have just let it all go and re paid people as they returned the spa.

I don't ever recall anyone bashing Costco throughout all this hootchiecooness. Costco is a fine company as is Sam's.

My contention has always been that Hydrospas are junk...always have been.

The market proved me right as it always will.

And we keep right on rollin' along.......

Terminator

Amen brother. This guy calls them like he sees them. You get what you pay for in this world.

What? No Platinum Elite IV models coming in the future?

DUDE (in my best surfer imitation)! If the spas are returned to them (costco), and they refund the customer their FULL purchase price (which they're legally obligated to do under their own warranty), who do you think is out the cost of the spa? Not the customer, not bankrupt hydro spas... So, what will cost costco LESS money, refunding the cost of the spa? or paying for the warranty work?

DUDE (in my best surfer imitation)! If the spas are returned to them (costco), and they refund the customer their FULL purchase price (which they're legally obligated to do under their own warranty), who do you think is out the cost of the spa? Not the customer, not bankrupt hydro spas... So, what will cost costco LESS money, refunding the cost of the spa? or paying for the warranty work?

Pretty darn simple. Costco would be stupid NOT to warranty these spas regardless of their quality and who orginally was suposed to warrant them. Fixing a spa is cheaper than reimbursing the customer the sale price.

OK, please correct me if I am misinterpreting what you mean, but it sounds laughable. Just because the manufacturer goes under, does not relieve Coscto of their responsibility. Costco has an obligation --legally and ethically-- to back what they sell. Let's be fair and recognize that its a great business model and thrives on customer satisfaction, but let's not hype too much.

Please share the Phone number. I can't seem to get a response from Costco regarding the status of these tubs.

Wonder why he won't just share the number?