Jim_the_jim Thanks To Your Advice We Ar Enjoying Our New Spa

kellymc62

Hey Kelly! Welcome to the family.

Thanks so much for putting your trust in us - please let me know if there is anything else we can do to help you enjoy bein' in hot water.

Chas

B)

Another happy ending. Looks like paradise to me. What's the median home price in Ventura nowadays?

Thanks

Home prices are going and down foreclosures are on the rise but that median is still very high compared to anywhere else in the country. Maybe 600,000

0.jpg

The taller building to the right of the pier sure looks like my old place from Santa Monica, The Pacific Plaza building, I had a great time living there. Congrats on the new Spa... :D

The tall building is the Holiday Inn in Ventura, right on the beach at the bottom of Historic California Street.

There is a nice promenade along the beach which goes right by the plaza at the base of the Holiday Inn. Very nice place to come visit - an "Aloha Steak House" restaurant right there as well.

I sometimes forget that I live in Paradise - thanks for the reminder.

B)

I sometimes forget that I live in Paradise - thanks for the reminder.

B)

Along with about 10 million other people unfortunately, 1/2 of which are royal jerks. :o

Sorry, I just moved away from the general area mainly because of those reasons.....no offense to you of course ;)

Along with about 10 million other people unfortunately, 1/2 of which are royal jerks. :o

;)

Now now Rob, you must have Ventura confused with LA or Santa Barbara. We are right in the middle, and have only a couple hundred thousand folks, only about 10 or 11 of whom are jerks.

You are welcome anytime, we'll leave the light on.

B)

Now now Rob, you must have Ventura confused with LA or Santa Barbara. We are right in the middle, and have only a couple hundred thousand folks, only about 10 or 11 of whom are jerks.

You are welcome anytime, we'll leave the light on.

B)

Sorry... I guess I should have said 'surrounded' by 10 million other people. The sad thing about S. Cal. is that you put any of those "couple hundred thousand" in a car and they automatically transform into a jerk (at least until the drive is over). I think it comes as a standard option there :lol:

Great view in the pic though!

Here is a link to a "Beach Cam" so you can check out the waves. You can zoom it and move it to see the whole area from the top of the tall building in the picture.

Ventura Web Cam

B)

Waves? I don't see any waves. I just see a big black spot. Perhaps the web cam is broken.

D.P.,

2:10 am

:huh:

Wow - you're right! You would think they could at least make it infrared or night vision. Or put a spotlight on it...

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

But - if you pan the camera all the way to the right, and then tilt it down, you can see the swimming pool. It is lit at night, of course, and you can watch people using it. And it seems to be heated year around, because I have seen people in it right through the winter.

Also, to the far right is the County Fairgrounds. You can see the midway and other things quite clearly during the Fair. No, I was not able to keep tabs on the spa dealers this way.

B)