D1 Nautilus Filter Times

David66

I've had my Nautilus for about 3 weeks now, and I'm still getting up to speed on the sanitation issues. I'm wondering what you guys recommend for filter cycles. I can customize the number of filter cycles I believe from 1 to 4 times a day, and how long they last. Based on the fact that one or two members of my family use it every other day or so for about 30 minutes to an hour, how many filter cycles per day should I have and how long should they last? And what time of day? (we mainly use the spa in the neighborhood of 9 pm at night, maybe a bit later on weekends).

Thanks!

David

I've had my Nautilus for about 3 weeks now, and I'm still getting up to speed on the sanitation issues. I'm wondering what you guys recommend for filter cycles. I can customize the number of filter cycles I believe from 1 to 4 times a day, and how long they last. Based on the fact that one or two members of my family use it every other day or so for about 30 minutes to an hour, how many filter cycles per day should I have and how long should they last? And what time of day? (we mainly use the spa in the neighborhood of 9 pm at night, maybe a bit later on weekends).

Thanks!

David

I wouldd make sure it filters or does a "clean up" after your soak. Maybe even add one before your soak. But other than that it really doesn't need to run the jet pumps unless your having problems keeping your water clean. Your tub has a circulation pump that runs 24/7 the programmable jet pump filter cycles are designed to give the water a thourough stir and flush the lines not effected by the circulation pump.

Thanks!

David

I'm also a new D1 Nautilus owner and I was wondering the same thing. They come with the Default factory settings for 2 cycles a day. I talked to my Dealer and he said once a day is good. I have mine set at 12 (noon) everyday for 30 Min's. So far haven't had much problem except twice the water color has gotten cloudy I think from water chemicals not having the right balance. The Dealer ran a computer test on my water and printed out instructions for what to add. (Decreased for PH, and Alkaline Balancer) This cleared the water up nice.

Enjoy

Chad