Hydrospa Files Bankruptcy 9/19/07

Bob Wiley (owner of Hydrospa) told me 9/20/07 that Hydrospa is done and that his company had files bankruptcy 9/19/07. Chapter 11 protection from creditors.

If you don't beleive me then call him at Hydrospa 1-877-237-8772- ext 230. They owe my Hot Tub warranty service company over $12K, and we don't ever expect to see any of that. So if you live in Washington State, good luck with you hydrospa. We are currently talking to COSTCO about warrenty services for hydrospa owners so their isn't a rush of people returning their 1100 pound hydrospa monster. I took my tub back yesterday and have three more client that will be taking their tubs back in a few days.

Bob Wiley (owner of Hydrospa) told me 9/20/07 that Hydrospa is done and that his company had files bankruptcy 9/19/07. Chapter 11 protection from creditors.

If you don't beleive me then call him at Hydrospa 1-877-237-8772- ext 230. They owe my Hot Tub warranty service company over $12K, and we don't ever expect to see any of that. So if you live in Washington State, good luck with you hydrospa. We are currently talking to COSTCO about warrenty services for hydrospa owners so their isn't a rush of people returning their 1100 pound hydrospa monster. I took my tub back yesterday and have three more client that will be taking their tubs back in a few days.

Mine is hopefully going back today as well. The guy doing my return is owed alot by Hydro as well. So are two other local guys. Not a good situation for current Hydro owners. Who will repair your tub now?? Will you have to bear the expense of repairs?? Returning your tub may be the best and only option. That's what I'm doing. Of course I also had problems with my tub which prompted me to get the ball rolling on my return. I am looking forward to washing my hands of Hydro and their product!

Mine is hopefully going back today as well. The guy doing my return is owed alot by Hydro as well. So are two other local guys. Not a good situation for current Hydro owners. Who will repair your tub now?? Will you have to bear the expense of repairs?? Returning your tub may be the best and only option. That's what I'm doing. Of course I also had problems with my tub which prompted me to get the ball rolling on my return. I am looking forward to washing my hands of Hydro and their product!

I repair Hydro tubs or any brand!!!! And as always I get 75 per hour from the customer. If they want reimbursment they can chase it, I never have and I never will.

If you own a Hydrospa tub and want service send me a PM nd I will get you in touch with a local repair guy in your area who will service your tub. You will have to pay him directly and the rates across the country are 75-95 dollars an hour portal to portal plus parts.

I repair Hydro tubs or any brand!!!! And as always I get 75 per hour from the customer. If they want reimbursment they can chase it, I never have and I never will.

If you own a Hydrospa tub and want service send me a PM nd I will get you in touch with a local repair guy in your area who will service your tub. You will have to pay him directly and the rates across the country are 75-95 dollars an hour portal to portal plus parts.

I hope you have some extra cash stuffed under your mattress NW! You may need it!!

Hydro also owes our company about $600. FOR REPAIRS WE HAVE DID (Expert Spa Service) In Ohio on warranty repairs . I received legal filing of their bankruptcy today in our mail 9-26-07