Hydrospa...time For Accountability

It looks like Hydrospa might have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. A primary reason may have been that their reputation was severely damaged by the Hydrospa-bashing that has been carried out on this forum for the last 12 months. The bashing might have caused Hydrospa to lose millions of dollars in sales which could have weakened them financially. Hydrospa should have their lawyers identify the chief bashers, some of whom work for competitors, and hold them financially responsible for the damage they have caused to both Hydrospa and Hydrospa s customers. Who should be responsible? People who pointed to Hydrospa piping and claimed that it was defective in design had better be prepared to show why with either calculations or demonstrations. People who pointed to Hydrospa insulation and claimed that it was not effective had better be prepared to show that with either calculations, testing, or actual experience as an owner. People who posted blurry pictures of poorly-insulated tubs and claimed that they were a Hydrospa tub will need to show that the tub in the picture was, in fact, a Hydrospa tub. People who claimed that Hydrospa tubs were prone to leakage had better be prepared to show that they had a reasonable basis for their claim, such as personally seeing a significant number of Hydrospa tubs leaking or owning a Hydrospa tub that leaked. In general, people who posted disparaging, factually-incorrect information about Hydrospa tubs will need to show that they made a good-faith effort to obtain their information before posting it. It s time for accountability and the responsible parties should be held responsible for the damage they have caused.

Good one about the pictures since Jwillard was the the one who posted the picks and has nothing but praise for his Platinum tub made by Hydrospas.

BLAHBLAHHydro should sue BLAH BLAH Better be able to proveBLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH ....

Yeah thats it, a few of us with a differing opinon brought down an entire Spa manufacturer <_< . If we have this much influence over the industry then we should target all the cheap cookie cutter spa makers around and I guess we could stop internet sales of spas too!!

Keep postin buddy you make yourself look foolish more and more

It looks like Hydrospa might have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. A primary reason may have been that their reputation was severely damaged by the Hydrospa-bashing that has been carried out on this forum for the last 12 months. The bashing might have caused Hydrospa to lose millions of dollars in sales which could have weakened them financially. Hydrospa should have their lawyers identify the chief bashers, some of whom work for competitors, and hold them financially responsible for the damage they have caused to both Hydrospa and Hydrospa s customers. Who should be responsible? People who pointed to Hydrospa piping and claimed that it was defective in design had better be prepared to show why with either calculations or demonstrations. People who pointed to Hydrospa insulation and claimed that it was not effective had better be prepared to show that with either calculations, testing, or actual experience as an owner. People who posted blurry pictures of poorly-insulated tubs and claimed that they were a Hydrospa tub will need to show that the tub in the picture was, in fact, a Hydrospa tub. People who claimed that Hydrospa tubs were prone to leakage had better be prepared to show that they had a reasonable basis for their claim, such as personally seeing a significant number of Hydrospa tubs leaking or owning a Hydrospa tub that leaked. In general, people who posted disparaging, factually-incorrect information about Hydrospa tubs will need to show that they made a good-faith effort to obtain their information before posting it. It s time for accountability and the responsible parties should be held responsible for the damage they have caused.

You are one twisted and sick F&%@, You give way to much credence to board like this, If you are going to talk about being held accountable which trace my posts I never got caught up with this hydrospa stuff, I only get caught up when people like you feel is perfectly fine to come in and slander anyone who sells spas other than Costco, you better watch your mouth as you want others to held accountable for their words, than you better step up and be accountable for yours and hope all of your slander does not come down on your weak little head. I have seen you totally lack in credibility from just this little exchange that took place today.

I just figured it out; you're hoping to be the star if the Twilight Zone comes back.

I'm prepared. Bring on Hydro Spa. I would happily fight them if they ever tried to sue me. I have every conversation with a Hydro rep documented. I have pictures upon pictures of my tub and 3 tech reports (1 for the first leak repair, 2 for the second leak looksee, 3 for the 2nd leak looksee and determination from the Hydro warranty rep that the Spa should be repaired in a shop or exchanged). I have a timeline of every phone call I made, non-return calls by Hydro, 2 emails from Hydro and my conversations with Costco keeping one of the store managers in the loop. EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DOCUMENTED. Everything. Bring em on.

This is just too funny.....

So, a company that sells a product for $200 less than it actually costs them to make, and goes some ten million dollars into debt, should sue a few posters on an obscure message board for voicing their opinions based on their experience??

ummmmmmmmmmmm, OK, so where is the money coming from to file this law suit? Ain't no American blooded attorney takin this one on contingency.

Ummm I guess you don't know much about the law either. As stated, bring on Hydrospa. And remember it would be there burden to show that a few honest people brought them to there knees while one happy owner justifyng his purchase was trying to save them.

We told you exactly what they were and yet we are the dishonest ones.

Wow. Go away for a couple of weeks, and just look what happens!

NW - you need a hobby. I say that with the kindest of intentions.

B)

It looks like Hydrospa might have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.

Aren't you the same person who ranted that people were posting false claims about Hydrospa. If they are indeed in chapter 11, it is for reasons other than a handful of negative complaints -- most of which are probably very legit. All you've done is zealously defend a company you claim to have no interest in, often defaming and insulting people in the process. Go away.

Im telling ALL my friends to read this stuff!! Its FANTASTIC, and I dont even KNOW what a HYDRO SPA is!!

A Hydrospa is a Hot Tub with a reputation of less than mediocre quality, poor service, poor dealer support and now even poorer manufacturer backing of those dealers and customrs. Costco included.

Maybe Costco will pick a better line next time.

"It looks like Hydrospa might have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. A primary reason may have been that their reputation was severely damaged by the Hydrospa-bashing that has been carried out on this forum for the last 12 months. The bashing might have caused Hydrospa to lose millions of dollars in sales which could have weakened them financially. Hydrospa should have their lawyers identify the chief bashers, some of whom work for competitors, and hold them financially responsible for the damage they have caused to both Hydrospa and Hydrospa s customers."

LOL

Delusional, party of 1.

It looks like Hydrospa might have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. A primary reason may have been that their reputation was severely damaged by the Hydrospa-bashing that has been carried out on this forum for the last 12 months. The bashing might have caused Hydrospa to lose millions of dollars in sales which could have weakened them financially.

How immensely satisfying to the ego to imagine that our little corner of the web can topple financial empires! Pre-school children often show this pattern of egocentric thinking.

No consideration that perhaps the so-called 'bashing' could be a result of the same issues that may be causing the company's financial issues?

I had no idea that you people were so powerful. When you aren't busy toppling multi-million dollar companies, could you please do something about taxes!

I think this is my new favorite quote! Right on. Thanks.

B)

It looks like Hydrospa might have filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy. A primary reason may have been that their reputation was severely damaged by the Hydrospa-bashing that has been carried out on this forum for the last 12 months. The bashing might have caused Hydrospa to lose millions of dollars in sales which could have weakened them financially.

How immensely satisfying to the ego to imagine that our little corner of the web can topple financial empires! Pre-school children often show this pattern of egocentric thinking.

No consideration that perhaps the so-called 'bashing' could be a result of the same issues that may be causing the company's financial issues?

Excellent point Tom. I have always wondered who NW really is. Its really hard to beleive he was just a tub owner. I 've never seen someone so fanatically defend something they have no vested interest in.

Excellent point Tom. I have always wondered who NW really is. Its really hard to beleive he was just a tub owner. I 've never seen someone so fanatically defend something they have no vested interest in.

At least you didn't call anyone a "nitwit". I congratulate you on an apparent increase in civility.

I have always been civil. I may needle sometimes during exchanges, but I don't threaten people or try to shout down their point of view. Based on his arrogant know-it-all demeanor and lunatic rants, I'd say nitiwit was a relatively tame and quite appropriate tag.

Well I will I have no problem calling certain people like Bond and New NW tub owner , hypocrite and yellow belly cowards who lack integrity in any and all ways. It is unfair that they feel they have the right to come to a board like this and to slander those who earn their living in the spa industry their comments display just how truly uniformed and naive they are about the industry and a free market economy. I have no problem with anyone who wants to express their opinion just don't slander and lump all who involved with that industry into one group, it is shallow minded and unfair. I am surprised that once they are called out for their statements they run and hide, which just shows what their real character is.

Well I will I have no problem calling certain people like Bond and New NW tub owner , hypocrite and yellow belly cowards who lack integrity in any and all ways. It is unfair that they feel they have the right to come to a board like this and to slander those who earn their living in the spa industry their comments display just how truly uniformed and naive they are about the industry and a free market economy. I have no problem with anyone who wants to express their opinion just don't slander and lump all who involved with that industry into one group, it is shallow minded and unfair. I am surprised that once they are called out for their statements they run and hide, which just shows what their real character is.

Actually, I haven't been hiding, 'stallion,' but this forum has banned my old 'New NW Tub Owner' handle, which I am sure is a source of great satisfaction to you. :) They will probably also quickly ban me as 'NW Tub Owner' so this is probably my last post here...asuming that it isn't quickly deleted.

Actually, I haven't been hiding, 'stallion,' but this forum has banned my old 'New NW Tub Owner' handle, which I am sure is a source of great satisfaction to you. :) They will probably also quickly ban me as 'NW Tub Owner' so this is probably my last post here...asuming that it isn't quickly deleted.

Personally I do not care what they do with you but you owe a lot of people apologies, You are entitled to your opinion and you should have the freedom to express it, but when you label all of the people who share a common profession "Sleaze, liars, ripoffs, etc" that is a right you don't have. I never paid much attention to the hydrospa stuff, But from the things I read the single biggest misconception was that we dealers cannot offer similar tubs for similar dollars that is not true but when I read about the name calling that goes on and blatant lies that are said about the this industry and the people in it, I take offense to it. No industry is perfect and high ticket items that are sometimes paid on a commission can attract some people who I would not want to do business with but it is grossly unfair to lump every and all people in that industry together.