Spa Deals?

I have begun the process to research the purchase of a hot tub/spa for my husband's 40th birthday. I have some time, but I want to make sure I don't miss out on any "seasonal" pricing. Is there a better time of year to be purchasing (like when next year models come in?) or during certain seasons? Just trying to figure out if I will have better leverage at any certain time of the year.

Thanks

ORourkeva

I have begun the process to research the purchase of a hot tub/spa for my husband's 40th birthday. I have some time, but I want to make sure I don't miss out on any "seasonal" pricing. Is there a better time of year to be purchasing (like when next year models come in?) or during certain seasons? Just trying to figure out if I will have better leverage at any certain time of the year.

Thanks

ORourkeva

Every day is a sale day. With inflation & production cost going up, yesterday was the best deal. Dealers are always looking to move an instock item, so if you are not particular about color you can go that route. Floor models are another way to go, but that is normally only at the years end, look out for tent sale or other promotions a particular dealer may be having. Good luck.

Every day is a sale day. With inflation & production cost going up, yesterday was the best deal. Dealers are always looking to move an instock item, so if you are not particular about color you can go that route.

Thanks. I wasn't sure if this was a cyclical or seasonal business. I am still researching the different brands and their features at this point. I will keep in mind the floor model idea if I see one I like.

Thanks again for the input.