Nature 2 Question

I bought a 2-pack of Nature2 cartridges to go in my new spa with the hope of reducing the amount of chrorine needed as sanitizer. The instructions say to put the cartridge in "the filter." My spa has two filters, however -- one for the jet pumps and a separate one for the circ pump. I called Zodiac, the manufacturer of Nature2, and my question seemed to stump them. The person I spoke with eventually just said that it would be OK to put it inside either filter.

Has anyone else ever had (or know anyone who has had) this issue? If so, how did you resolve it, and did it work out OK?

Thanks in advance for any help! I'm brand new to spa ownership, so I'll probably be asking plenty of water-chemistry-related questions in the near future... :)

-Craig Haggart

Sunnyvale, California

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a 2-pack of Nature2 cartridges to go in my new spa with the hope of reducing the amount of chrorine needed as sanitizer. The instructions say to put the cartridge in "the filter." My spa has two filters, however -- one for the jet pumps and a separate one for the circ pump. I called Zodiac, the manufacturer of Nature2, and my question seemed to stump them. The person I spoke with eventually just said that it would be OK to put it inside either filter.

Has anyone else ever had (or know anyone who has had) this issue? If so, how did you resolve it, and did it work out OK?

Thanks in advance for any help! I'm brand new to spa ownership, so I'll probably be asking plenty of water-chemistry-related questions in the near future... :)

-Craig Haggart

Sunnyvale, California

Just put the yellow nature 2 into the skimmer basket, if you dont have a basket above the filter than inside the filter is just fine.