Best Costco Spa

I did, and went straight to Costco. ;)

NightRyder

Which costco spa did you get?

Being a HotSpring consultant, I like the idea of consumers getting a chance to see the spas on my showroom and the spas on other showrooms. I feel it is very helpful for the consumer.

You will sell far more Hot Spring Spas in your market than Costco.com will sell Highlifes.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe that the high-and-mighty Hot Spring Spas would sink to the level of selling spas at Costco. If I was a Hot Spring dealer, I would be furious...years of building your reputation and business in your territory, only to have Costco come in and cut your throat with the same product name. WOW!

BTW...any dealer will have a nice spa that you can buy for the $5500 range. I don't know why someone would consider buying that tub from Costco.

I can't believe that the high-and-mighty Hot Spring Spas would sink to the level of selling spas at Costco. If I was a Hot Spring dealer, I would be furious...years of building your reputation and business in your territory, only to have Costco come in and cut your throat with the same product name. WOW!

BTW...any dealer will have a nice spa that you can buy for the $5500 range. I don't know why someone would consider buying that tub from Costco.

Maybe things like, good customer service, always able to get parts, good reputation.

Maybe things like, good customer service, always able to get parts, good reputation.

Notice there is no warranty information on Costco's website? I guess you don't advertise that part of it!

I understand your wonderment but people buy over the net site unseen every day without ever stepping into a showroom. The idea here seems to be "if you're not going to stop them, give them an alternative to the no-name, no-service, questionable quality brands that they curently have to choose from on the internet".

Great looking HotSpring spa!!!!

I guess it all comes down to "What defines a Hot Springs spa?". Is it the spa itself? If that's the case then it's pretty much a HS spa. Is it the spa plus the warranty (which is lesser), plus the service (apparently you have to pay for anything more than curbside delivery), etc. It's kind of a hybrid IMO.

Another circular argument. Have you guys ever watched a dog chase his tail?

I guess it all comes down to "What defines a Hot Springs spa?". Is it the spa itself? If that's the case then it's pretty much a HS spa. Is it the spa plus the warranty (which is lesser), plus the service (apparently you have to pay for anything more than curbside delivery), etc. It's kind of a hybrid IMO.

Another circular argument. Have you guys ever watched a dog chase his tail?

No circular argument at all. HS advertises itself as the ONLY 100% no-bypass system. This spa is 100% no-bypass which makes it a HS spa IMO. If not, HS would need to adjust their advertising. All other spa's manufactured by Watkins does not fall into this catagory other then being made by the makers of HS.

Its a Hot Spriing wanna be made by the makers of Hot Spring. Or, as someone said, its Hot Spring Lite. :o

It has a Moto massage, HotSprings Flag ship jet, It has a no-bypass filtration. It's a HotSpring, nothing lite about it.

It has a Moto massage, HotSprings Flag ship jet, It has a no-bypass filtration. It's a HotSpring, nothing lite about it.

As you know, it has a shorter warranty, no color selections, different skirt, no ozone as a standard, no stainless steel no Hot Spring name on it. It may not be Hot Spring lite, but it is not a Hot Spring. ;)

As you know, it has a shorter warranty, no color selections, different skirt, no ozone as a standard, no stainless steel no Hot Spring name on it. It may not be Hot Spring lite, but it is not a Hot Spring. ;)

Well thats what they want you to believe, and I did for a short while, it may have a few short comings but come on, you and I were selling this mold as the HotSpring Anniversary Sovereign Le in 2002.