!cal Spas With No Warranty!

I was told that Cals Spas specifically made for the Marathon Marketing Alliance & sold through their Waton's super stores do not come with a Cal Spa manufacturers factory warranty and the warranty is through Watson's. Have any of u heard this? If true is their any proof?

What is your point. And if there is one who cares?

TBK.

Just curious...How would a company of that magnitude choose to do business with a manufacturer that won't offer a warranty on their spa.

Joker sounds like you have an issue with a local competitor in your area. Glad its your area and not mine. Sounds like the big dog in your area is taking money out of your wallet. Good luck to you.

HTK

Just curious...How would a company of that magnitude choose to do business with a manufacturer that won't offer a warranty on their spa.

Joker sounds like you have an issue with a local competitor in your area. Glad its your area and not mine. Sounds like the big dog in your area is taking money out of your wallet. Good luck to you.

HTK

From what I understand, Watsons uses their purchasing power to buy from Cals Spas at a special price with no warranty. They warranty the spas themselves. They probably are more successful that way, controlling costs and not having to deal with a manufacturer on the warranty.