I'm So Excited!

Mr. Bubbles

Sorry for the ugh '80's song reference, but I really am SO EXCITED!!!

Our new D1 Californian is to be delivered on Saturday, 9/1/07! It's funny how, in the time between ordering the tub and when it arrives, I've noticed all of these new little aches and pains. I think to myself, 'It sure would be nice to have a spa to soak away in...OH Yeah, I soon will have one :lol::lol::D '

The electrician comes on Friday to do the electrician stuff. Our quote was $1100. Ouch, but the fact that we got a great deal on the tub helps offset that a bit. Then on Saturday, he'll come out to hook up the tub. Oh I can't wait!!

Will post some pics to share. I feel like the saying 'a watched pot never boils', it feels like Saturday will never come!

Sorry for the ugh '80's song reference, but I really am SO EXCITED!!!

Our new D1 Californian is to be delivered on Saturday, 9/1/07! It's funny how, in the time between ordering the tub and when it arrives, I've noticed all of these new little aches and pains. I think to myself, 'It sure would be nice to have a spa to soak away in...OH Yeah, I soon will have one :lol::lol::D '

The electrician comes on Friday to do the electrician stuff. Our quote was $1100. Ouch, but the fact that we got a great deal on the tub helps offset that a bit. Then on Saturday, he'll come out to hook up the tub. Oh I can't wait!!

Will post some pics to share. I feel like the saying 'a watched pot never boils', it feels like Saturday will never come!

Congratulations!!!!! Happy tubbing!!!

lucky.... my new Sundance will be here next week also..however it wont be here till the end of the week..I will post pics as soon as it is set up... B)

I have felt achs and pains now for a couple of weeks :( ....just wait till Hockey season... :D

oh yea, I did not get this one at costco....lol :lol::lol: