Warranty

balsam41

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifetime,

Marquis has a very good warranty but save us the semantics, please, that's a Marketing term. I see you're a Marquis person and good for you, they are a very good company, but try to stick with touting what is tangible to the customer rather than relaying some Marketing term dreamed up to make people feel warm and fuzzy. Why not just say "I think Marquis's Manufacturer's warranty stands up with any in the business"?

BTW, what prompted your post as it has no tie-in to what was being discussed in this thread?

Lifetime,

Marquis has a very good warranty but save us the semantics, please, that's a Marketing term. I see you're a Marquis person and good for you, they are a very good company, but try to stick with touting what is tangible to the customer rather than relaying some Marketing term dreamed up to make people feel warm and fuzzy. Why not just say "I think Marquis's Manufacturer's warranty stands up with any in the business"?

BTW, what prompted your post as it has no tie-in to what was being discussed in this thread?

Pretty sure the topic was Warantees. Therefore I gave my opinion.

Thanks