Hot Springs Spa Pricing Inquiry

untchble

So I am a first time buyer and I am looking at 2 Hot Springs models in California:

Soverign - $7,895

Prodigy - $6,595

Please let me know if these are fair prices or if I should keep shopping. The other model that I like is the Envoy but I did not get a quote for that one. Prices include delivery, install, cover removal system, steps...

Thank you in advance

So I am a first time buyer and I am looking at 2 Hot Springs models in California:

Soverign - $7,895

Prodigy - $6,595

Please let me know if these are fair prices or if I should keep shopping. The other model that I like is the Envoy but I did not get a quote for that one. Prices include delivery, install, cover removal system, steps...

Thank you in advance

They are fair prices for your area. You can also get the Classic Sovereign, 110v, white endurol model for less money and it's a great spa.

As a HotSprings leisure consultant, my only true competition is Sundance and D1 in my area. Coleman , Masterspa, Emerald and Marquis compete amongst themselves. Sounds like you are getting a fair HotSpring price for your area!

Another HS guy, just what we need around here. :rolleyes:

What's the difference besides a Marketing term? How does that differe from the thermopane that Drumstick had on his Colemans?

Thermal Lock sounds better because it locks in the air so none can vent out. I am referring to the coment you made about losing all the hot air.

Thermal Lock sounds better because it locks in the air so none can vent out. I am referring to the coment you made about losing all the hot air.

1) Sure, it does sound better, that's the Marketing part. However, it's more important that it works, not that it sounds better.

2) Don't worry about what I think. Worry more about the fact that Drumstick had 2 Coleman's and was having to sell blood to pay his utility bill. The worst thing is he couldn't use the spa as much because when you give blood you need to stay out of the spa for 48 hrs. I'm not against thermopane, I'm just against the ones that don't "Lock" in the hot air.

That's as air tight as a gas grill. What a master photographer you are TX.

Oh, there's lots more. I was going to post the thread on this forum but the parameters will not allow the number of pictures I have.

If you want to see the whole shebang, just click here:

www.whatsthebest-hottub.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=wtb-hottub;action=display;num=1145986092

Very eye opening experience for me and my daughter.

Terminator