Down East Exeter

jfish

I am looking for pricing info for a down east exeter. I have been quoted 8,500 for the spa w steps, cover, cover lift, delivery and chemical package. Does this sound high to any one but me?

Sounds high to me. Do some comparison shopping in your area to get a feel for other options.

I am looking for pricing info for a down east exeter. I have been quoted 8,500 for the spa w steps, cover, cover lift, delivery and chemical package. Does this sound high to any one but me?

I'd ask if there are any floor models or demos that they would like to sell. Maybe you could save some money that way.

I looked at a coleman 471 and was quoted 8,500 for it or 6,700 for a floor model.

A little more info. I was able to get another quote from a dealer in the general vicinity. Just the tub and cover sale price of 7,900. The model I priced at 8,500 has the extras and something I didn't realize, an led light kit they charge almost 1,000 for the on the tub.

A little more info. I was able to get another quote from a dealer in the general vicinity. Just the tub and cover sale price of 7,900. The model I priced at 8,500 has the extras and something I didn't realize, an led light kit they charge almost 1,000 for the on the tub.

Thats a lot of mula for some pretty lights.