Dimension One Seville

wilfried

I'm the owner of a spa D1 - Seville. I find it a good one. Has somebody else the same spa ?

What's your opinion and your experience with this spa ? Pros - contras ?

What's your opinion of the D1 Seville, I don't have one, tell me what you like/ don't like, about the Seville spa.Why are your concernes? I know you have only had the spa for a short time, are you unhappy with it, or having buyers remorse.

Dear mister Guzz

I don't have concernes. I'm not unhappy with my spa...

I want only know what the opinion is of the other owners of this dimension one spa - Seville. That's all

Greetings

Congrats, D1 has a pretty good reputation so I imagine you'll be happy.

I really don't know anything about Seville other than the fact my uncle was from there; he was the town barber.

Congrats, D1 has a pretty good reputation so I imagine you'll be happy.

I really don't know anything about Seville other than the fact my uncle was from there; he was the town barber.

Very witty :rolleyes: Is there any other Seville owners out there that would like to share their seville experience with Wilfried. All I know about Seville is their oranges are very juicy.

I am probably not the best person to respond but here goes. I have a 93 seville that I got for free 6 years ago. I have enjoyed the tub very much but have replaced every major component but the motor. I also have a hard time keping the water clear and odor free. Then again the tub was free.