Circulation Pumps?

m3722

I only speak from experience, I have 18 spas up and running in 4 differant locations, they all have circ pumps, they need no programing, they are always clean and ready to use, some have ozone some do not, we use small amounts of chlorine in them every couple of days. I have sold one or two, nobody has complained about any water issues, but they do tell me they love their spas.

I guess I am missing something. I would think that is exactly what should happen just like it does with spas that run on a large pump. I thought this was deemed a dead topic. I also thought that most any reasonable thinking person agreed that both work with each having some advantages. Which I strongly believe is the case. I guess I just see it as someone who is very slow or just arrogant when they cannot see that both work and each having legitimate strengths.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I am missing something. I would think that is exactly what should happen just like it does with spas that run on a large pump. I thought this was deemed a dead topic. I also thought that most any reasonable thinking person agreed that both work with each having some advantages. Which I strongly believe is the case. I guess I just see it as someone who is very slow or just arrogant when they cannot see that both work and each having legitimate strengths.

You are right, they both work, the topic is dead, unless someone resurects it.

In other words, well built circ pumps are an invaluable customer benefit in spas!

If you look at motion 101-3239,- Well built circ pumps are hazardous to the components of spa's, that gives a more broad perspective. You have the right idea but it gets better.

Many people do not care about therapy. Some just want a tub to entertain. Some just want a cheap tub to put at a second home.

Let me amend my statement to sidestep those extremely few individuals you mentioned: For those who are buying a spa for it's intended use, therapy, dealer comfort and price are the most important points to ponder when buying a spa. Filtration using 24 hr. circ pumps or not is unimportant--both do the job if well engineered and maintained. All the rest is gum-flapping including most, if not all of this thread.

Let me amend my statement to sidestep those extremely few individuals you mentioned: For those who are buying a spa for it's intended use, therapy, dealer comfort and price are the most important points to ponder when buying a spa. Filtration using 24 hr. circ pumps or not is unimportant--both do the job if well engineered and maintained. All the rest is gum-flapping including most, if not all of this thread.

What do I have to flap my gums untill I hear my arshole rattle? That should not make the ultimate decision but it should be something to consider looking further into, hence this thread. YAY

This thread is about circulation pumps. Any arguments or concerns brought up are relevant. That is the point of a message board.

In other words, well built circ pumps are an invaluable customer benefit in spas!

I Thank you greatly for validating my point that it is only the slow or the arrogant that lack the ability to see that both have legitimate strengths but in the end both do work. I think it reasonable to assume that you are most are likely both. (slow and arrogant)

I Thank you greatly for validating my point that it is only the slow or the arrogant that lack the ability to see that both have legitimate strengths but in the end both do work. I think it reasonable to assume that you are most are likely both. (slow and arrogant)

Name calling. Ones who cannot form intelligent opinions resort to childlike antics like that to make up for their own shortcomings.

I guess if the spa you sell has a circ pump, it is important. If the spa you sell doesnt have one than a circ pump is the worst.

[/quote

Does the word Hypocrite mean anything to you. How convenient for you to phrase things in that manner. Again you simply prove my point about YOUR lack of ability to see the value of both. THEY both have genuine advantages over the other and in the end they both WORK. I am deeply sorry that you lack the ability to understand this. ( Sorry Spa Tech)

Name calling. Ones who cannot form intelligent opinions resort to childlike antics like that to make up for their own shortcomings.

If you go back and read the thread it is very easy to see that you never posted an opinion. You just made blanketed statements that lacked any form objectivity and read like these are facts because you said so. No where did you show or even acknowledge that there are both strengths and some areas of shorting comings with both systems but in the end both will work.

If you go back and read the thread it is very easy to see that you never posted an opinion. You just made blanketed statements that lacked any form objectivity and read like these are facts because you said so. No where did you show or even acknowledge that there are both strengths and some areas of shorting comings with both systems but in the end both will work.

So what do you think of circulation pumps, ponyboy?