Who Makes The Best Cover?

Kreg

Everyone talks about full-foam vs thermo-pane, small pumps vs bigger pumps, etc...but I haven't seen any topics on covers. Isn't the roof on your spa a major part of it's energy efficientcy? So who manufactures the best cover? Please try to keep this to cover manufacturers, not spa manufacturers. To my knowledge, no spa company makes thier own cover. Just interested in everyone's opinion. Thanks!

Everyone talks about full-foam vs thermo-pane, small pumps vs bigger pumps, etc...but I haven't seen any topics on covers. Isn't the roof on your spa a major part of it's energy efficientcy? So who manufactures the best cover? Please try to keep this to cover manufacturers, not spa manufacturers. To my knowledge, no spa company makes thier own cover. Just interested in everyone's opinion. Thanks!

i have had a SPA CAP for awhile and have had good luck with it. it is the one with 3 air bladders in it. check it out at www.spacap.com. not saying it is the best because i have not tested the other 74 mfgs covers as i am sure no one else has. only oppions here. by the way there might be 174 mfgs of covers who knows. get a good one !!!! dont skimp on it.

i have had a SPA CAP for awhile and have had good luck with it. it is the one with 3 air bladders in it. check it out at www.spacap.com. not saying it is the best because i have not tested the other 74 mfgs covers as i am sure no one else has. only oppions here. by the way there might be 174 mfgs of covers who knows. get a good one !!!! dont skimp on it.

Maybe I am just being closed-minded, but that is the most rediculous cover I have ever seen! :lol:

Maybe I am just being closed-minded, but that is the most rediculous cover I have ever seen! :lol:

I agree, It looks quite unusual. What really confuses me is what was wrong with the factory cover on Drumstick's new Marquis 530 everyday?? I saw one the other day at my Marquis dealer and it looked pretty decent to me.

I agree, It looks quite unusual. What really confuses me is what was wrong with the factory cover on Drumstick's new Marquis 530 everyday?? I saw one the other day at my Marquis dealer and it looked pretty decent to me.

Have you seen the new cover for Dynasty Spas. I think it is a Cal Cover...the thing is a beast!

[/ i am using the marquis cover that came with my 530. i have stored away the spa cap so in 3 years or so when the marquis cover gets too heavy i will hpefully have this one to use.

I asked you first!

No. You asked who made the "best", but you didn't quantify what you thought "best" consisted of. One could assume, from the beginning of your post, that "best" to you means most iunsulating ("Isn't the roof on your spa a major part of it's energy efficientcy? So who manufactures the best cover?"), but I'd rather not assume anything ;)

A small sampling......... best insulating, best life span, best at not absorbing water, best strength for holding excessive amounts of weight, best resistivness to dogs, best at preventing access from children or strangers. . . . . . best color, best warranty?

With most products, "best" for one person is not necessarily "best" for another. So again, what in your opinion constitutes "best"?

By the way, there's at least 3 spa manufacturers that make their own covers.

No. You asked who made the "best", but you didn't quantify what you thought "best" consisted of. One could assume, from the beginning of your post, that "best" to you means most iunsulating ("Isn't the roof on your spa a major part of it's energy efficientcy? So who manufactures the best cover?"), but I'd rather not assume anything ;)

A small sampling......... best insulating, best life span, best at not absorbing water, best strength for holding excessive amounts of weight, best resistivness to dogs, best at preventing access from children or strangers. . . . . . best color, best warranty?

With most products, "best" for one person is not necessarily "best" for another. So again, what in your opinion constitutes "best"?

By the way, there's at least 3 spa manufacturers that make their own covers.

I happen to love the Sunstar covers because I never heard anything bad and they are very well engineered

HotSprings makes their own covers, and Jets, and shells and....... sorry you said keep it to covers.

You can have Sunstar make a cover for any brand of spa but they are not the supplier to Hotsprings of any of their covers.

Hotsprings makes their own covers.

Yeah I know that sunstar custom makes covers for any spa but I didn't know hotsprings makes there own.