Foam Filled Or Partial Fill

m3722

Do, you have any idea how many customers we have who have owned other brands, and especially Hot Spring and were totally disappointed with it?

One of my all time favorite was this really wealthy fellow from England who is an electrical engineer. Made a lot of money in the pioneer days of internet systems. Sold his company for so darn much money I could not even begin to know what to do with that much money.

What he said about his old Hot Spring spa was this in a brittish accent; "It is so damn borring."

I remember this shopper who went out looking for a new spa, because he left his old Hot Spring at the old home. So, he went out and looked at many spas, including Hot Spring. What he said was that his 8 year old hot spring is the same as the new ones. Everybody else has better spas.

Only a blind person would buy a Hot Spring spa. Blinded by some friggin sales pitch and all the bull that Hot Spring uses on ignornant shoppers.

Anybody who buys a second hot spring either has no other dealers in town or they are stupid.

h t t p : / / s p a s p e c i a l i s t . c o m / is Bogus.html

Yes Jim I do have an idea how may customers you have that owned other brands. Considering your quantity of customers is what? A thousand yet? And Hot spring sells how may a year? Comparably I am sure your quantitys are less than 1% of theres. So they have thousands more customers than you who have tryed other tubs and bought a HS, bought from HS a second or even third time, And there ya go again some wealthy guy from England who probably can't change the oil on his car is somehow smarter than the rest of us because he has a title that starts with an E and ends in an R

I'm sure glad Chas dosn't go off on some stupid story about any of his customers or we'd be hearing alot of storys as he sells hundreds more spas than you. I wish an engineer would come forward and tell Jim to stop using them they way he does. I'm going bird hunting with an engineer, a mechanical engineer next weekend. He has never hunted before or eaten roughed grouse. Which amazes me at 55 years old. I am also teaching him how to shoot before we pound the trails. And teaching him the difference between a full, modified, and improved choke. Six shot and 7 1/2 low base and high base shells. Short barrels and long barrels. He owns a Hot Tub and could care less whats inside. Its 12 years old and guess what brand it is?

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going bird hunting with an engineer, a mechanical engineer next weekend. ...He owns a Hot Tub and could care less whats inside. Its 12 years old and guess what brand it is?

Sea Monkey?

B)

Do, you have any idea how many customers we have who have owned other brands, and especially Hot Spring and were totally disappointed with it?

I find this comment to be hilarious. Every single dealer has customers that previously owned one brand and now own a different brand. My guess is that Chas, just this year, probably sold 5 spas to previous owners of other brands of spas. Chas has been doing this for 20 years by my math he has 100 customers that previously owned a different brand of spa.

However, when Jim sells a spa to a previous spa owner, Jim touts this as a renaissance on the quality of his product when it is pretty much the consumer choosing his spa over a different brand.

The point that matters is what the customer thinks. It does not matter what you salesmen think, or how good your engineering is, you have got to satisfy the customer. I am suprised you have any customers Jim. Hot Springs can't be as bad as you say or they would have no customers. And yours must be pretty good if you can still sell them after being such a brute. How many spas do you sell in a month 1 or 2.

You can argue FF and PF all day and not convince each other. Testing that involves how the customer likes the tub has nothing to do with the insulation. The only way to test the difference in insulation methods it to test just the heat retention under equal conditions, period.

The point that matters is what the customer thinks. It does not matter what you salesmen think, or how good your engineering is, you have got to satisfy the customer. I am suprised you have any customers Jim. Hot Springs can't be as bad as you say or they would have no customers. And yours must be pretty good if you can still sell them after being such a brute. How many spas do you sell in a month 1 or 2.

You can argue FF and PF all day and not convince each other. Testing that involves how the customer likes the tub has nothing to do with the insulation. The only way to test the difference in insulation methods it to test just the heat retention under equal conditions, period.

However, what the customer thinks is so much more important than insulation tests. The customer is much more interested in how the jets feel, how important they will feel in front of their neighbors, or how cool it is to have the best brand. That is why people will continue to buy Hot Springs instead of the better mouse trap, if it really is the better. Imagine: Neighbor1 "What kind of hot tub do you have?" Neighbor2 "Well I have one I got on the Internet from Jim the Jim?" Neighbor3 "Well I have a Hot Spring, you know the one Rush Limbaugh advertises on his talk show" Neighbor1 "Cool, dude a Hot Spring" Neighbor2 "But mine is designed by this guy Jim the Jim who says it is better than a Hot Spring and it has Partial Insulation and thermal heating off the pump and that is better than what hot springs uses" Neighbor1 "Lets have a party at your house Neighbor3, I don't think the guys care about Jim the Jim and thermal heating or insulation" Neighbor3 "Darn, nobody wants a party at my house, I should have bought a better known spa, Darn you Jim"

Jim, you are such a tool.

Wow, he is British, wealthy, and an engineer; he MUST know what he is talking about!

He made a lot of money in the internet boom, he’s gotta know a lot about spas.

I bet, being a proper English chap, he was pretty impressed with your firm grasp of his mother language.

In your twisted little mind you can’t just tell a story about a customer who liked your tub better than a HotSpring.

Earth to Jim

No one cares what country he is from.

No one cares how much money he has or how he made it.

AND MOST IMPORTANT: NO ONE CARES IF HE IS AN ENGINEER!!!!!

I agree with the post yesterday, you seem to be obsessed with engineers and you seem to think people will be more impressed with your stories if the person is an engineer.

PS

For the love of god, what is with these long posts Jim? It’s like you are doing a book report and the teacher gave you a 2,000 word minimum. If this is the case, please let me know. I will call your teacher and ask her to assign you a new topic.

I bet Jim_the_Jim would come to Neighbor2's party if he was an engineer. He could play some music and tell everyone how great he is.

Jim, you are such a tool.

Wow, he is British, wealthy, and an engineer; he MUST know what he is talking about!

He made a lot of money in the internet boom, he’s gotta know a lot about spas.

I bet, being a proper English chap, he was pretty impressed with your firm grasp of his mother language.

In your twisted little mind you can’t just tell a story about a customer who liked your tub better than a HotSpring.

Earth to Jim

No one cares what country he is from.

No one cares how much money he has or how he made it.

AND MOST IMPORTANT: NO ONE CARES IF HE IS AN ENGINEER!!!!!

I agree with the post yesterday, you seem to be obsessed with engineers and you seem to think people will be more impressed with your stories if the person is an engineer.

PS

For the love of god, what is with these long posts Jim? It’s like you are doing a book report and the teacher gave you a 2,000 word minimum. If this is the case, please let me know. I will call your teacher and ask her to assign you a new topic.

I bet Jim_the_Jim would come to Neighbor2's party if he was an engineer. He could play some music and tell everyone how great he is.

It's jim bieing a groupie again. ohhhh an engineer. Ohhh. ohhh. ohhh. ohhhhh. Ohhhhhh yea.

Jim's tatic is to keep himself and his product current and discussed, regardless if it's accurate or not. It's called creating a buzz.