D1 Seville

wilfried

Switch to: Linear+ wilfried Oct 19 2005, 10:10 AM Post #1

Group: Members

Member No.: 230

Hello

I have a dimension one spa since two weeks.

Can someone give me suggestions how to use a spa to have an optimal result of this ?

e.a how long can you stay in a spa ? what's the best temperature ? using it each day ?

did you take a break when using a spa , ....

Maybe several people can me tell about their own experience and want give me practical suggestions so i can have the best result of my spa.

Wilfried, you seem to be a little confused or else your English is a bit off. According to the above post, you already bought a D-1 back in October of last year. Is it already broken and you need a new one? And if it is broken, why would you want to buy the same brand as the one that didn't last half a year? I'm just trying to figure out how we can help.

Terminator

Wilfried, you seem to be a little confused or else your English is a bit off. According to the above post, you already bought a D-1 back in October of last year. Is it already broken and you need a new one? And if it is broken, why would you want to buy the same brand as the one that didn't last half a year? I'm just trying to figure out how we can help.

Terminator

Yeah the man wants to know any suggestions on how long he should stay in. I think no more than 45 minutes a clip. I suggest if you have high blood pressure to lower the temperature if you want to stay in 45 minutes. I like it at 102 but if you are running high blood pressure and you like to drink beers keep the temp down to 97. K