Ez Spa

camfam

Does anyone here have an opinion on the EZ Spa chemical? It came with my spa and I have been using it for a few weeks. It seems to be working well, but not sure if I should continue this or try something else. What are the pros and cons of this chemical?

Does anyone here have an opinion on the EZ Spa chemical? It came with my spa and I have been using it for a few weeks. It seems to be working well, but not sure if I should continue this or try something else. What are the pros and cons of this chemical?

EZ Chlor is a good brand of chemicals. Like they say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." If you start having problems with the tub not being clear, clean or having an odor, they try something else.

EZ Chlor is a good brand of chemicals. Like they say "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." If you start having problems with the tub not being clear, clean or having an odor, they try something else.

I don't think we are talking about the same chemical. EZ spa is different than EZ Chlor.

Check it out here:

http://www.ordinis.com/chemistry/ez_spa.htm

Does anyone have an opinion on the EZ spa chemical? I need to reorder and would like more information before I do.

We have used EZ Spa for a year, ever since we bought our spa. We don't have any problems with it. I have thought about trying something else, but like the other poster said, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." One thing about it is, we still need to use alk. up, ph up, and ph down. I thought EZ Spa was supposed to handle that, but I guess I was wrong. I do wish it would make the water feel silkier. Does anyone know of a product that will do that, that's compatible with EZ Spa? We also use chlorine for a sanitizer.

Oh, one more thing. I no longer buy my EZ Spa from the same place that we bought our spa. They charge an arm and a leg for it. I order it from www.suntropic.com - it's way cheaper and if you order two bottles, it's even cheaper. Plus, on an order over $50, the shipping is free.

Oh, one more thing. I no longer buy my EZ Spa from the same place that we bought our spa. They charge an arm and a leg for it. I order it from www.suntropic.com - it's way cheaper and if you order two bottles, it's even cheaper. Plus, on an order over $50, the shipping is free.

Thanks for the information. Ez Spa seems to be working well for us, I just wanted to get someone elses opinion before I stock up on it. I will check out the website you recommended. Which sanitizer are you using with the EZ spa? Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I used the Ph stabilizer when I first filled my tub, and I haven't had to add any Ph + or - to it since. It is expensive ($18/bottle thru the spa dealer), but I think it's worth not having to constantly play with the Ph levels. You may want to check it out.

Thanks for the information. Ez Spa seems to be working well for us, I just wanted to get someone elses opinion before I stock up on it. I will check out the website you recommended. Which sanitizer are you using with the EZ spa? Thanks.

Oh, by the way, I used the Ph stabilizer when I first filled my tub, and I haven't had to add any Ph + or - to it since. It is expensive ($18/bottle thru the spa dealer), but I think it's worth not having to constantly play with the Ph levels. You may want to check it out.

Hi. We use Pool Season Chlorinating Concentrate in granular form. I would like to find a similar product that I can buy online, because as I said before, our spa dealer charges so much for it. What do you use? And thanks for the Ph stabilizer tip. It would be nice not to have to always mess with the levels. Does that also take care of the alkalinity levels? I really don't know much about those things, I just do what they told me and go by what the test strip reads. Thanks!

Hi. We use Pool Season Chlorinating Concentrate in granular form. I would like to find a similar product that I can buy online, because as I said before, our spa dealer charges so much for it. What do you use? And thanks for the Ph stabilizer tip. It would be nice not to have to always mess with the levels. Does that also take care of the alkalinity levels? I really don't know much about those things, I just do what they told me and go by what the test strip reads. Thanks!

What you are using are Dichlor granuales. Dichlor is Dichlor is Dichlor. If you are looking for the best price check at places like walmart, lowes, and home depot and also check out the larger online pool and spa supply houses on the net like Leslies. You want dichlor granules. Dichlor is the only stabilized chlorine that is used in a spa. Both Dichlor and trichlor are used in pools.. . Dichlor is usually listed as having around 50-60& chlorine while trichlor is usually listed at having around 85-90% chlorine. Read the ingredients and look for Sodium Dichloroisocynurate. That would be your Dichlor!