Vitaspa Caberet Vs Marquis Epic

Caren

Opinions please. i wet tested the epic, and hope to wet test the caberet next weekend (they have to install and fill it in the showroom. On paper, I like the vita better. Also-how are these prices. (I am in NJ)

Vitaspa caberet with wave seat, mood lites, stereo and misters 10,202 with delivery, cover & cover lifter, steps, start up chemicals,

Epic with mood lites, stereo and the usual (cover,lifter, steps, chems.) etc, 10,300

Opinions please. i wet tested the epic, and hope to wet test the caberet next weekend (they have to install and fill it in the showroom. On paper, I like the vita better. Also-how are these prices. (I am in NJ)

Vitaspa caberet with wave seat, mood lites, stereo and misters 10,202 with delivery, cover & cover lifter, steps, start up chemicals,

Epic with mood lites, stereo and the usual (cover,lifter, steps, chems.) etc, 10,300

both good tubs. you are doing it right by wet testing. the prices seem good. i know i would jump on the epic by marquis for only a 100 bucks more. really a great tub. have fun wet testing, make sure the dealer will be there when you need him.

both good tubs. you are doing it right by wet testing. the prices seem good. i know i would jump on the epic by marquis for only a 100 bucks more. really a great tub. have fun wet testing, make sure the dealer will be there when you need him.

I agree with only 100.00 being the difference. Marquis is the more sure bet. They are known for building a quality product and more importantly standing behind it after it is sold. Not to say the Vita would not also but there is very little doubt about the track history with the Marquis.

Those prices say "go with the wet test results", assuming of course that your'e comfortable with each dealer.

BTW, I would skip the stereos, the quality of spa stereos is not what it needs to be and the warranty is typically 1 yr.

i did tons of research over a 6 months period - when i started io thought i would have the tub all ready to jump in over this past winter - i found that there was so much to consider that it delayed my decsion so it is now scheduled for delivery mid april - the two primary deciding factors were the wet test and the dealers reputation, since you will need them to stand behind what they sell. i found a great dealer in central nj after deciding to go with the Hot Springs Grandee. - cost was $9,500 with some bells and whistles. i could have save about $500 in sales tax if i bought it from a dealer out of nj but i'm convinced the extra $500 was well spent buying it from this dealer who has been in business 30+ years, a real family owned business and they treat you as such. i cant wait till mid April. good luck with your research.

i did tons of research over a 6 months period - when i started io thought i would have the tub all ready to jump in over this past winter - i found that there was so much to consider that it delayed my decsion so it is now scheduled for delivery mid april - the two primary deciding factors were the wet test and the dealers reputation, since you will need them to stand behind what they sell. i found a great dealer in central nj after deciding to go with the Hot Springs Grandee. - cost was $9,500 with some bells and whistles. i could have save about $500 in sales tax if i bought it from a dealer out of nj but i'm convinced the extra $500 was well spent buying it from this dealer who has been in business 30+ years, a real family owned business and they treat you as such. i cant wait till mid April. good luck with your research.

How would you buy the spa out of Nj and save $500, did some other dealer give you a lower quote?

I bought a VitaSpa about a year ago (Nuage). Great spa, and I highly recommend VitaSpas as a spa line (as a consumer only; I'm not a dealer or in sales in any way).

Also, after skimming thses forums for 6-montsh and participating a little, I'm very happy with the VitaSpa. Great controls, computer logic anfd protections, automatic skim cycles, varying cleaning cycles, etc. Not to say the Marquis arn't also really good, but I can and do vouch for what I was soaking in this morning :)

I bought a VitaSpa about a year ago (Nuage). Great spa, and I highly recommend VitaSpas as a spa line (as a consumer only; I'm not a dealer or in sales in any way).

Also, after skimming thses forums for 6-montsh and participating a little, I'm very happy with the VitaSpa. Great controls, computer logic anfd protections, automatic skim cycles, varying cleaning cycles, etc. Not to say the Marquis arn't also really good, but I can and do vouch for what I was soaking in this morning :)

Where do you live MJS? Can I ask approx. what you paid? I am trying to figure out if I shoulld try to bargain a little.

Thanks

Where do you live MJS? Can I ask approx. what you paid? I am trying to figure out if I shoulld try to bargain a little.

Thanks

Pricves definitely vary by location and you should try REGARDLESS of what he paid but it doesn't hurt to get anpother reference point as long as you know you really can't use it to negotiate as it is not directly relevant.

We bought a Vita Caberet with the mood lights and the misters (which we use to keep bugs away). We chose it on the basis of the wet test after comparing it to several models (the closest competitor for us was the Caldera). Definitely go with what is most comfortable. We are very happy with our Vita.

For Caren - regardless of where you live, you can seek out other dealers for the same spa to compare prices (I did), but in the end you're also buying for service from the dealer should you need it. I'm all for the lowest price, but be sure you're comfortable with the dealer.

For Caren - regardless of where you live, you can seek out other dealers for the same spa to compare prices (I did), but in the end you're also buying for service from the dealer should you need it. I'm all for the lowest price, but be sure you're comfortable with the dealer.

I wet tested the vita yesterday. It has everything in it I want. It was a bit too full so I had a bit of a hard time staying in some of the seats-the water level too high in many seats. I am 5'7" so I would imagine an inch or 2 of water will make a difference. any thoughts on this? Also-I don't know of any other vitaspa dealers around me. How can I find this out? The web site only shows one dealer.

Thanks