Sundance Maxmus

skidrow

Hello,

I'm thinking of buying a Sundance Maxmus spa with the stereo option.

I've been quoted at $14,000 plus tax..(Canadian).

I haven't relly tried to dicker withe the guy yet but want to know if this is a

reasonable quote.

Thanks

i got a quote on 06 maxxus in february for 11,995 with stereo, lifter, ozonator, steps (not maxxus steps)

cover, and chemicals start up-- ended up buying o5 for 9995.

hope to have every thing ready in a couple of weeks- can't wait tub is large, looking forward to tubing

my first tub

jim

• 2 weeks later...

I just bought my LA spa here on long island new york. i found a dealer with a huge inventory about 100 miles away and I could have saved almost $2,000.00 at that dealer in southern n.j. but i would have had to transport it to me on my own and he would not be servicing it. he is too far away. You will find prices vary from state to state so it is hard to compare prices here when you don't know where people live. I also have peace of mind knowing i now have a relationship with a good dealer that will take care of my needs.....I hope! any way just my opionion as a private consumer. but ball park pricing does help and will quickly rule what you can not afford. robin

I just bought my LA spa here on long island new york. i found a dealer with a huge inventory about 100 miles away and I could have saved almost $2,000.00 at that dealer in southern n.j. but i would have had to transport it to me on my own and he would not be servicing it. he is too far away. You will find prices vary from state to state so it is hard to compare prices here when you don't know where people live. I also have peace of mind knowing i now have a relationship with a good dealer that will take care of my needs.....I hope! any way just my opionion as a private consumer. but ball park pricing does help and will quickly rule what you can not afford. robin

That is a great point. There is a Coleman spa dealer in jersey that was selling there spa's in long island territory and a few customers told us about it and we had to keep our price. One of the three couples bought from us and the other 2 couples ended up buying it from the guy in Jersey not realizing that being in business for 1 year doesn't help. We have been a Coleman dealer since 1985 and he was undercutting us and now I here that he went out of business and he told the people that we do the warranties and the fact is we do not. Sometimes having the cheaper quote is not the better idea.

• 4 weeks later...

Just purchased the sundance maxmus spa...with stereo/stairs/lifter..

everything in $14,900..Cdn

Not bad when it retails for 13,900 withouth the stereo and lifter/stairs..

Includes setup/delivery...

Price better due to our higher dollar$

• 2 weeks later...

Just purchased the sundance maxmus spa...with stereo/stairs/lifter..

everything in $14,900..Cdn

Not bad when it retails for 13,900 withouth the stereo and lifter/stairs..

Includes setup/delivery...

Price better due to our higher dollar$

Hi Skidrow,

I was just quoted 16,120.00 Cdn for a 2006 Maxxus with Stereo + SNC remote, Ipod feature, Maxxus hydraulic lift and coastal cover, 2 tier coastal premium step, 60 amp GFCI Braker, premium chemical kit ad extra Micro II filter, delivery and install. How does this compare with you? Seems like you got a good price.