Upcoming Spa Expos In Michigan Or In The Windsor Areas

I am very much interested in going to a Pool & Spa Expo to get the most up to date information on today's new spas. I just saw a message in regards to Novi, Michigan having one this weekend but unfortunately it's too late to go to that one. Anyone knowing of some up incoming shows in the near future in these areas?

I am very much interested in going to a Pool & Spa Expo to get the most up to date information on today's new spas. I just saw a message in regards to Novi, Michigan having one this weekend but unfortunately it's too late to go to that one. Anyone knowing of some up incoming shows in the near future in these areas?

The shows are fine because they can have more than one brand there (hopefully they'll ahve more than one brand that is) but you won't really get any better deal that way than simply going to the dealer. If you go to teh websites of teh major spa dealers they'll have a dealer locator on their site so you can see where they are relative to you. igf you go thius route look up (in no order): Sundance, Hot Springs, Marquis, D1, Jacuzi, Caldera, Master, Arctic, Beachcomber, Coleman ... In many ways it's better to go to the dealer as you'll be talking to someone who'll be there over and over to help you on your journey while the shows often have traveling salesman that you may never see again, especially when you're trying to straighten out something they told you.

The shows are fine because they can have more than one brand there (hopefully they'll ahve more than one brand that is) but you won't really get any better deal that way than simply going to the dealer. If you go to teh websites of teh major spa dealers they'll have a dealer locator on their site so you can see where they are relative to you. igf you go thius route look up (in no order): Sundance, Hot Springs, Marquis, D1, Jacuzi, Caldera, Master, Arctic, Beachcomber, Coleman ... In many ways it's better to go to the dealer as you'll be talking to someone who'll be there over and over to help you on your journey while the shows often have traveling salesman that you may never see again, especially when you're trying to straighten out something they told you.

Thanks for the info. I guess I was trying to see as many spas in one place and to try and narrow down my choices as to what to go and see at the actual spa dealerships.