Small Hot Tub

tubforone

Hello, all - there appears to be a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I am buying for the first time. I have had a third-hand Jacuzzi 4 person spa for 2 years but it has given up the ghost and my service guy has tried just about everything. I am the only person using the tub. I need it for theraputic aspects and I also want to be able to stretch out pretty much full length (5"5" female). I do not require many options although I need a light for nighttime. This tub will be placed on a ground level deck which was built and inspected for a tub and is properly reinforced. Electrical was done professionally. I have just started gathering info and have not wet tested any units. Any recommendations or things to ask or watch out for?

Do any dealers provide a removel service when they deliver a new unit?

Thanks - tubforone

Several dealers jere have offered removal. After all, they are equipped to do it best.

David

Most charge a small fee to take an old spa to the dump. For a small spa recomendation, check out the TX by solana spas, a watkins product. www.solanaspa.com

Hello, all - there appears to be a wealth of knowledge on this forum. I am buying for the first time. I have had a third-hand Jacuzzi 4 person spa for 2 years but it has given up the ghost and my service guy has tried just about everything. I am the only person using the tub. I need it for theraputic aspects and I also want to be able to stretch out pretty much full length (5"5" female). I do not require many options although I need a light for nighttime. This tub will be placed on a ground level deck which was built and inspected for a tub and is properly reinforced. Electrical was done professionally. I have just started gathering info and have not wet tested any units. Any recommendations or things to ask or watch out for?

Thanks - tubforone

Check out the Coleman spas (104,105,106,103,and 351)

Thanks - tubforone

With the description of your needs I would check out the Solana TX from Hotsprings.