Confused And Need Advice

cros99

Hi all--

First post here and I'm sooo glad I found you people. As we all know, a hot tub is a Major expense to the average working man. We owned a Sundance for nine years (outside in New England) and it went well except tech service (full foam) was costly. Anyway time for tub # 2 and the wife found an internet site for RIPtide Tubs thru overstockspas ??

She likes the sales pitch but I cant find unbiased info and cant take a chance on that much money. HELP?

Thanks,

Cros' :(:unsure:

Hi all--

First post here and I'm sooo glad I found you people. As we all know, a hot tub is a Major expense to the average working man. We owned a Sundance for nine years (outside in New England) and it went well except tech service (full foam) was costly. Anyway time for tub # 2 and the wife found an internet site for RIPtide Tubs thru overstockspas ??

She likes the sales pitch but I cant find unbiased info and cant take a chance on that much money. HELP?

Thanks,

Tell her she's in charge every time there is a problem.

Hi all--

Thanks,

You really need to take a close look at this. One major factor in my opinion is going to be service. What are you going to do for repairs and warranty. The Riptide is a cheaper built spa and is going to be more prone to breakdowns so make sure you have that base covered. Which model are you looking at and how much are they asking for it?

You really need to take a close look at this. One major factor in my opinion is going to be service. What are you going to do for repairs and warranty. The Riptide is a cheaper built spa and is going to be more prone to breakdowns so make sure you have that base covered. Which model are you looking at and how much are they asking for it?

Actually, I havent got to the point of looking at their models/price because of my uneasyness as to their business reputation. Your point is well taken.....thank you.

Cros'

Tell her she's in charge every time there is a problem.

Thank you for your help.

<_<