Arctic Spa

jdouglas

Unfortunately you totally missed the point. AGAIN! First you get irritated that someone mentioned jet count and you go off on some tangent about Master spa when Master wasnt even mentioned.

Dont ask for information and then act as though I'm ranting about what you asked for!

My apologies....didn't mean to raise your blood pressure. I was reacting to a previous post in this thread that directly mentioned Master and then the post about other manufacturers. IMO, this is moot.....nothing more than advertising.....either you accept it for what it is (advertising) or it ruffles feathers. I merely state facts plus added information regarding specifics. If it is impossible for you to see this side of the argument, then I'll gladly not argue. Also, please call my hand whenever I rant about other spa manufacturer's products/advertising/philosophy.......you won't have much to do......

My apologies....didn't mean to raise your blood pressure. I was reacting to a previous post in this thread that directly mentioned Master and then the post about other manufacturers. IMO, this is moot.....nothing more than advertising.....either you accept it for what it is (advertising) or it ruffles feathers. I merely state facts plus added information regarding specifics. If it is impossible for you to see this side of the argument, then I'll gladly not argue. Also, please call my hand whenever I rant about other spa manufacturer's products/advertising/philosophy.......you won't have much to do......

Sorry I'm not buying that. Go back and look at your entry directed at Guzzs statement about exagerated jet counts. You brought Masters name into it when you responded to his question. I love how you ask for details and specifics and whenyou get them you want to ignore them. You rant whenever you think someone is saying anything about Master spas just like in that situation and Guzz had not even mentioned them by name.

I'm seeing a trend here. Is it true that both you and Sharkman represent Watkins products? Just an observation.

Oh no. Hes onto us.