Is This A Record For Brulan

Guzz

What in the world? This is craziness. I'm going to go look for some educational information in here somewhere. I've stopped dropping in very much. I think I'll be looking into other forums... I will miss ya!

spam... insults... (silliness is fun- but wow- what about people looking for education?)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What in the world? This is craziness. I'm going to go look for some educational information in here somewhere. I've stopped dropping in very much. I think I'll be looking into other forums... I will miss ya!

spam... insults... (silliness is fun- but wow- what about people looking for education?)

You are correct. This thread is just plain silly!

Amanda, the boys were just playing around, we were bored without you to keep us on the straight and narrow, grahamtasia & Brulan are the main culprits, I'm trying to be good but they keep dragging me down to their level.

I don't mind silliness. I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor. And I do laugh when provoked. :P

I just would like to see this forum continue to be a source of education for people and I think it may be a possible turn off for some. I'm sure there are folks that have been reading all along but... well... gosh, I'm actually speachless. And you guys all know how much I can write! LOL

where is the love? :wub:

(walks to the other end of the room leaving a trail of spa fairy dust)

I don't mind silliness. I'd like to think I have a good sense of humor. And I do laugh when provoked. :P

I just would like to see this forum continue to be a source of education for people and I think it may be a possible turn off for some. I'm sure there are folks that have been reading all along but... well... gosh, I'm actually speachless. And you guys all know how much I can write! LOL

I want to see how much space I dont have to rent in peoples heads and how many posts brulan is accounted for. :wub: Like I need an ego trip

Very well put Amanda, I'm glad your'e back to put some decorum back into this forum. (I'm a poet and I did'nt know it)

Very well put Amanda, I'm glad your'e back to put some decorum back into this forum. (I'm a poet and I did'nt know it)

Thank you Guzz. Your poetry did provoke a laugh outa me. I must say though, replying to this topic doesn't quite mean the space in my head (or anyone elses) is available for rent. I'd like to think the posts (for a while at least- til the next round) will be more tuned in to the desire to help people instead of attacking each other. I may still stck around here n there. There are quite a few good eggs in this forum. :wub:

Thank you Guzz. Your poetry did provoke a laugh outa me. I must say though, replying to this topic doesn't quite mean the space in my head (or anyone elses) is available for rent. I'd like to think the posts (for a while at least- til the next round) will be more tuned in to the desire to help people instead of attacking each other. I may still stck around here n there. There are quite a few good eggs in this forum. :wub:

:ph34r: