Is This A Record For Brulan

Guzz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my goodness guys... I think this is the silliest post I've ever read!!! You've been busy since I've taken a little break! LOL!!!!

At least spa folks have a good sense of humor huh? :P A topic about numerous meaningless posts ironically full of exactly that! My number of posts pales in comparison by all means. I hope people will see through the madness and think of the quality of information instead of the spam. LOL!

Oh and hello to Chas.. been a long time since I've seen you. I don't think "HE" is still posting in here.

As far as moderators go... not sure if there is an official one but don't you think we should all take on that responsibility if one isn't obvious? I don't visit here every day but when I do, if there seems to be something unprofessional or false... I like to attempt to help protect the public from all of that. Sometimes a simple message to the individual in a very diplomatic way can help.

Wtbht has a new member.

No, I don't think so, there is an actual moderator over there -

Ok, so lets get back to gastronomic delights of spam.Spam and shrimp saut'e, curried spam, spam salad, spam and eggs, spam wellington, spam on a raft.

This thread should have been labeled spam recipes. Or what goes good with spam. I just orderdered some seaweed over the internet. I'll let you know how that goes.

This thread should have been labeled spam recipes. Or what goes good with spam. I just orderdered some seaweed over the internet. I'll let you know how that goes.

You should never order something over the internet, sight unseen, how do you know what quality of seaweed you will be getting? If you don't like it will the dealer be there for you?

You should never order something over the internet, sight unseen, how do you know what quality of seaweed you will be getting? If you don't like it will the dealer be there for you?

Your right. I should have shopped Costco for it. I wonder do you think you could take it back after you ate it if you didnt like it?