Is This A Record For Brulan

Guzz

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on Guzz, you too could respond to EVERY freakin post even though you have nothing of importance to add. And HEY, if there's nothing new, just scroll back and look for anything you haven't responed to receintly. It doesn't even matter if it's 6 months old.. Just think of the feeling of power it will give you (forget everyone else is laughing at you. It's how YOU feel that counts).

When you log on, click on View New Posts. Look in the column "Last Action", and when you se the same name listed over and over, just click on "Mark all forums as read and return to index".......... Saves wasting a whole lot of time.......

I think Brulan should get an award for having his name on 99% of the posts on this forum, come on Brulan go for 100%, you can do it.

Come on Guzz, you too could respond to EVERY freakin post even though you have nothing of importance to add. And HEY, if there's nothing new, just scroll back and look for anything you haven't responed to receintly. It doesn't even matter if it's 6 months old.. Just think of the feeling of power it will give you (forget everyone else is laughing at you. It's how YOU feel that counts).

You mean like? Yep.

And they wonder why this forum doesn’t get as many posts as wtb-h?

When one can’t tell when a post is new or old it is a problem. Honestly, when I see that the person with the last post was Brulan1 I don’t even read it because it is usually a thread from 3-4 months ago. That is really annoying.

And they wonder why this forum doesn’t get as many posts as wtb-h?

When one can’t tell when a post is new or old it is a problem. Honestly, when I see that the person with the last post was Brulan1 I don’t even read it because it is usually a thread from 3-4 months ago. That is really annoying.

Thankyou I feel special being put on a pedastal. I have my own thread and what is better than that? :rolleyes: <--- I'm blushing