D1 Chairman 2 Being Delivered Tomorrow

chuck3

I want to thank all of the people that offered insight to help me in my decision of purchasing my first hot tub. All of the tubs were great, Hot springs Envoy, Coleman 482, Master spas LSX and the D1 Chairman 2. I would recommend all of these spas to anyone. The decision came down to the WET TEST. The prices for these tubs ranged from 6500 to about 10,000. Price wasn't a major concern, we went with what felt the best.

Can't wait to be in it this week end!!!!!! :D

Thanks

I want to thank all of the people that offered insight to help me in my decision of purchasing my first hot tub. All of the tubs were great, Hot springs Envoy, Coleman 482, Master spas LSX and the D1 Chairman 2. I would recommend all of these spas to anyone. The decision came down to the WET TEST. The prices for these tubs ranged from 6500 to about 10,000. Price wasn't a major concern, we went with what felt the best.

Thanks

Glad you found the right spa for you. Congratulations.

Thanks

Congratulations!

Thanks

That is a good choice. I'm glad you found the right one for you.

Thanks

If possible, can you tell me what you paid, and why you chose the chairman2? I'm deciding between d1 and sundance.

my email is kc571@comcast.net

thx...

-V

Congrats ont he new addition!

I just recently tested a chairman 2 as well. Unfortunaly it wasnt right for me, although it di have soem very nice things about it that I liked.

For me, price was somewhat a concern. The best my dealer offered a chairman 2 was 10k OTD for steps, lifter, delivery, chemicals, taxes. That was the best deal. It was a nice tub but I found the lounger to not be right for me and some of the seats to be crampt. I also had issues witht the adjustable headrests and the jets on the shoulders.

I am happy that you lied it as D1 is a great reliable tub. My father in law has a 20 year(est) old D1 that works just as good as any of the new tubs I tested. This is the perfect example of why you wet test. What works for one person may not work for another.

Congrats again on the purchase. I am right now in the waiting game. I custom ordered my spa and it will be 3-4 weeks. One week is almost done.

If possible, can you tell me what you paid, and why you chose the chairman2? I'm deciding between d1 and sundance.

my email is kc571@comcast.net

thx...

-V

I personally found the D1 to be more compfortable than the sundance. I am 6'1" 225lbs with long legs and torso. I felt the jets were placed in the right places. I would also check out more dealers like Artic, Coleman, Elite, Jacuzzi, Master, Thermo, ect...