Flashing "temp"

I have a 2006 Caldera Martinique and when I put it in summer mode the "temp" flashes. If I take it off of the summer mode it stops. I have tried cleaning the filter and adding water but it still does it in summer mode. I called the salesman and he couldn't give me an answer and the tech was out for the day. Sales guy said he thinks it could be because the temp of the H2O is greater than the temperature reading. Is this right? Can anyone help? And will it hurt to continue to run it in summer mode if it is flashing?

Thanks and Peace out!

• Sad 1

I know when I run my tub in Economy mode it flashes back and forth from the temp to ECY or something like that. I believe it does it in sleep mode as well but I don't run it in sleep mode so I cant be for sure. Does it not state anywhere in the manual what it is suppose to do in summer mode? I would assume it flashes to let you know its not in the normal operating mode...but I could be wrong

On my 2007 Geneva, the summer mode (economy) will show a "sun" icon on the display panel. I checked the 2007 Martinque and that's also true. A flahsing temp indicates something else. According to the 2007 manuals:

- Dirty Filter (Clean the filters)

- Low Water Level (Fill according to manual)

- Pressure Switch Problem (disconect power for 30 seconds, if flashing continues, call for sercive).

- Temperature Sensor Problem (disconect power for 30 seconds, if flashing continues, call for sercive).

I know, I'm not much help. Please let us know what this turns out to be.

• 14 years later...