Artesian

Guest Chris

If Sundance Altamar is available in your area, it has an Automatic Brominator and 24-hour circulation pump, Lighting:Multicolor SunGlow LED light Headrests: 3 ComforTone 2-part/2-tone gray; as standard equip over the Ruby.

Ozone is an option on both. Ask the dealer for an upgrade to the ozone mixing chamber to close the deal if you go with the Artesian Spa..

-Gary

Guest spatech (the unreal one)

Chris,

Artesian makes a good spa. If you want to check out others then by all means do so as its best to know your options. Go to the websites of all the major players (I'd suggest Hot Spring, Sundance, caldera, D1, Marquis, etc.) and they should each have a dealer finder where you can enter your zip code to see who is local.

Also, I would definitely wet test, especially if you're getting a lounge spa and especially with leg jets in them. Some people float in lounges and the leg jets may propel you out of the seat if the fit isn't right for you. I'm not against lounges or leg jets, I just know they don't work for everyone and a wet test is the only way to know.

Chris,

I purchased a Dove Canyon about 2 months ago and really like it. Still learning about the chemicals and all but I really am glad I went with this model...well so far anyway. I am using Soft Soak chemical system...I like that too seems to work well. Getting the Ph and Alkalinity correct has been a challenge, but I am working on it.

• 1 month later...

Chris,

As an Artesian dealer, I can not say enough good things about this company. I really love the quality, performance and the support we recieve from Artesian Spas. The Ruby is a mid size spa with a big spa feel. The lounger and joining seat are great for couples, looking to be close and enjoy conversation while using the footjets postioned for those two seats. The two corner seats are unique and offer a differnet type of therapy from the other. Technically there is seating for five, but it is ideal for 4 people. If you are 6'4" or over, be sure to sit in the spa, to see if you fit comfortably. Most people fit great, but for really tall folks, you may want to step up the Artesian Diamond, just a tad larger than the Ruby. With 34 jets and two pumps, you won't be disappointed with performance. And of course, each pump is equipped with the direct flo controller, so you can adjust the water and air flo, to suit your individual needs. All jets operate at the same time, with no diverter valves shutting down seats or turning off seats.Backed by a 5 Year Parts, Labor and Plumbing Warranty, supported by your authorized local dealer. As stated earlier, with any spa it is best to wet test if possible, to be sure this spa is right for you. Goodluck and Enjoy. Dave

Chris,

I purchased a Dove Canyon about 2 months ago and really like it. Still learning about the chemicals and all but I really am glad I went with this model...well so far anyway. I am using Soft Soak chemical system...I like that too seems to work well. Getting the Ph and Alkalinity correct has been a challenge, but I am working on it.

hi ellen, did you pass on the ozonater, is so why? robin