Nudity In The Spa. What Is Your Choice?

Personally I hate to have a bathing suit in a spa. And I think most of you do so.

I was in the spa of an aunt yesterday. She also like to take It naked. She asked whether that disturbed us that it is put naked as usual. That did not disturb us. I am put naked too. But not my wife, that intimidated it. She kept her bikini.

But what do you do with your guests. Do you ask them to be naked too? Exception?

And in the presence of child?

Personally I hate to have a bathing suit in a spa. And I think most of you do so.

I was in the spa of an aunt yesterday. She also like to take It naked. She asked whether that disturbed us that it is put naked as usual. That did not disturb us. I am put naked too. But not my wife, that intimidated it. She kept her bikini.

But what do you do with your guests. Do you ask them to be naked too? Exception?

I think the exception would be to ask the people with less than attractive figures (see photo from Google below) to keep their suits on, but the hard bodies I'd let make their own choice.

fat-girls-in-bikinis.jpg

Whatever the company is comfortable with works for me. I prefer commando but it does not always work that way.

She also like to take It naked.

That is the funniest single line I've ever heard. I mean, a million monkeys could type on a million typewriters for a million years and not come up with a funnier line.

However, to answer the question.....we are Nekkies 99% of the time....however, never with company and never when we're expecting an oil delivery.

She also like to take It naked.

That is the funniest single line I've ever heard. I mean, a million monkeys could type on a million typewriters for a million years and not come up with a funnier line.

However, to answer the question.....we are Nekkies 99% of the time....however, never with company and never when we're expecting an oil delivery.

I am a french speaking guy from Québec.

Thanks to worldlingo translation software for this translated phrase.

• 3 months later...

I enjoy soaking commando when it is dark out and I don't have to worry too much about neighbors peering through the fence, but I'd never ask my guests to either disrobe in front of me or to view me disrobed. If my friends happened to be members of the same nudist camp, I might feel differently about it, but that's pushing friendship a bit too far IMHO. And kids... no way. Not someone else's kids in my tub.

Suits don't need to cause foam -- don't wash them with soap often. I bet personal care products cause more foam than swimsuits.

dont wash our suits and still get foam....I am thnking it is as much about soap residue on our bodies, deadorant/antipersperint and other additives picked up or used that causes the spa to foam when maximum air and such is used with the pumps on HIGH.

As soon as the air blower and air bubble jets are turned down or off the foam goes right away and back to sparkling water... :D

When the colder months approach us and no one objects, I will wear my suit but before I exit wish to be nude it's a whole better feeling because the total warmth is an overall better feeling before putting on the robe. It was 38 degrees out tonight and getting out in the nude left no cold, wet from suit dripping feeling to my body!!!!!! By the way I soaked at a temp. of 106 degres tonight very refreshing.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My wife has one friend who is a bit over weight. We enjoy her company..she is a great person to hang out with. When the time comes to get in the tub, she jumps in....cloths and all. She then strips down and throws her cloths out. Everyone laughs but me. My blood pressure goes through the roof and ruins my night.

I need to have a chat with her. :angry:

My wife has one friend who is a bit over weight. We enjoy her company..she is a great person to hang out with. When the time comes to get in the tub, she jumps in....cloths and all. She then strips down and throws her cloths out. Everyone laughs but me. My blood pressure goes through the roof and ruins my night.

I need to have a chat with her. :angry:

Not because of the nudity...because of all the FOAM !!! (thought I would clarify)