Happy Bottom, Easy Bottom, Gorrilla Pad, Rhino Guard

terrie

happy bottom, easy bottom, gorrilla pad, rhino guard

Does any body have experience with any of these products. I am placing it under a legacy 21'ft portable pool. I previously used 1/2" pink insulation foam under a intex frame pool. it worked pretty well.

Terrie

happy bottom, easy bottom, gorrilla pad, rhino guard

Does any body have experience with any of these products. I am placing it under a legacy 21'ft portable pool. I previously used 1/2" pink insulation foam under a intex frame pool. it worked pretty well.

Terrie

Yes we use Happy Bottom. It comes in a roll 4' wide and you roll it out and tape the seams together then cut it to the shape that you want. When your done flip it over so that the tape is down on the ground.

It is not as thick as what you used before but if you want you can double up on it.

Yes we use Happy Bottom. It comes in a roll 4' wide and you roll it out and tape the seams together then cut it to the shape that you want. When your done flip it over so that the tape is down on the ground.

It is not as thick as what you used before but if you want you can double up on it.

We used a Gladon Perfect Bottom on our 33' round Artesian pool to make sure we had a perfectly smooth foot print free bottom. It also protects the liner from roots, nutgrass and insects getting to the liner. We are very pleased with the results even though it was expensive to buy.

• 2 weeks later...