Too Much Arguing Around Here

kc571

I'm here looking for advice on tubs, and all threads seem to get highjacked by arguments and junk about each other's products.

This site could be so much better if you stuck to talking about tubs!

-v

Well we were thinking about re-naming this site "The inner thoughts of Brulan"

There is a really cool feature in the forums called the "Ignore Users" list. If you go to "My Controls", under "Options" in the Menu there's a link to "Manage Ignored Users".

If you add a user to the list, it leaves all of their posts blanked out unless you opt to display them. Quite a nice feature!

There is a really cool feature in the forums called the "Ignore Users" list. If you go to "My Controls", under "Options" in the Menu there's a link to "Manage Ignored Users".

If you add a user to the list, it leaves all of their posts blanked out unless you opt to display them. Quite a nice feature!

If I ignored all the users that argue, there'd be no one to post!

If everyone got along and agreed there would be no need for a forum. This would be called pool and spa cult. Take what you can from the arguments and do some research on your own to form your own opinion. A lot of the topics discussed are, at the very least, contriversial leading to no definitive right or wrong answer. However, I've never seen a question go completely unanswered and that, my friends, is all you can ask for.

If everyone got along and agreed there would be no need for a forum. This would be called pool and spa cult. Take what you can from the arguments and do some research on your own to form your own opinion. A lot of the topics discussed are, at the very least, contriversial leading to no definitive right or wrong answer. However, I've never seen a question go completely unanswered and that, my friends, is all you can ask for.

Constructive arguments are good for this forum. It's when people say that this one is "bad" and this one is the ONLY one to look at that it can get out of hand.

Disagreements are not bad. Its that whole soreback -vs- Larry garbage that is real old. I think I'll just add Soreback to my ignore list so I don't have to keep viewing that same ol' complaint over and over and over.....

Can you hear me now? Good!