Sundance Spas

newbee

If Guzz, Brulan or anyone has less than flattering opinions on a matter in question that is the way it goes, it is what you can expect on this site when someone asks for an opinion and there is nothing really wrong with that if done professionally.

My point was that Brulan often takes pot shots wherever he can whether it's related to the matter at hand OR NOT. If someone asked whether they should use chlorine or MPS to shock the spa I'd pretty much expect Brulan's answer to include some unrelated shot about insulation, framing material or some other unrelated point to take a shot at a competing spa company to his (while answering the question of course as he tries to semi-hide his pot shots). THAT was the point and what makes it apples and oranges!!!

spatech the obscure :rolleyes: now your talking about apples, oranges and bannanas. Did we forget what this thread was about?

I THINK ALL U GUYS WEREN'T VERY POPULAR IN HIGHSCHOOL. ESPECIALLY THE GUYS IN HERE WINING ABOUT BEING NEGATIVE. GET A GIRL AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT SPAS AND LORD OF THE RINGS GEESH. I WOULD LOVE TO GO AGAINST A BUNCH A WOMEN LIKE U PEOPLE ON THE SALES FLOOR. WHATS EVEN MORE SCARY IS I'M RESPONDING TO THIS RUBISH!

I THINK ALL U GUYS WEREN'T VERY POPULAR IN HIGHSCHOOL. ESPECIALLY THE GUYS IN HERE WINING ABOUT BEING NEGATIVE. GET A GIRL AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT SPAS AND LORD OF THE RINGS GEESH. I WOULD LOVE TO GO AGAINST A BUNCH A WOMEN LIKE U PEOPLE ON THE SALES FLOOR. WHATS EVEN MORE SCARY IS I'M RESPONDING TO THIS RUBISH!

Give me a break! I can just picture him now running around telling everyone how great he is and reaching around that fat head of his to pat himself on the back.