Pros And Cons Of Master Spa

Wmartin

GUZZ, NO REALLY SIR I'M SORRY! WHERE IN THE MASTER SPAS WARRANTY DOES IT STATE JETS ARE EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY? CAN U POINT THIS OUT TO ME OR IS YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY JUST A SIMPLE GUESS FROM A SIMPLE MINDED INDIVIDUAL WITH NO FACTS TO SUPPORT SUCH A CLAIM. LOL 5 YEARS PARTS & LABOR IS WHAT I READ? GUZZ IS A JET CONSIDERED A PART? LOL JUST LIKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY PARTS ARE COVERED UNDER THE SPECIFIED TIME LIMIT UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. ITS LAW THAT PARTS EXCLUDED OR NOT WARRANTIED AS LONG AS THE OTHER PARTS BE STATED IN WARRANTY. GUZZ HOW ABOUT U COME TO GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN AND I CAN SHOW U WHY I SELL MORE SPAS THAN ANYONE HERE AND GIVE U EDUCATION ON WARRANTY?

WOW NOW I AM IMPRESSED! I thought when you started knocking that customer yesterday for buying a Sundance that you were just some Joe Shmoe off the street but now we all know better.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GUZZ, NO REALLY SIR I'M SORRY! WHERE IN THE MASTER SPAS WARRANTY DOES IT STATE JETS ARE EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY? CAN U POINT THIS OUT TO ME OR IS YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY JUST A SIMPLE GUESS FROM A SIMPLE MINDED INDIVIDUAL WITH NO FACTS TO SUPPORT SUCH A CLAIM. LOL 5 YEARS PARTS & LABOR IS WHAT I READ? GUZZ IS A JET CONSIDERED A PART? LOL JUST LIKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY PARTS ARE COVERED UNDER THE SPECIFIED TIME LIMIT UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. ITS LAW THAT PARTS EXCLUDED OR NOT WARRANTIED AS LONG AS THE OTHER PARTS BE STATED IN WARRANTY. GUZZ HOW ABOUT U COME TO GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN AND I CAN SHOW U WHY I SELL MORE SPAS THAN ANYONE HERE AND MAKE U UNDERSTAND WARRANTIES! HAVE A HAPPY SAINT PATTYS DAY GUZZ! LOL

Joakersoaker,

I will tell you what impresses me and I mean this sincerely that you have a copy of a Master spa warranty. Now that is something very uncommon 2 spa shows and one county fair and not one time was a copy of the warranty available when I was shopping. I am impressed. How did you get one? After attending the 2 shows and 1 fair I began to wonder if they even existed.

Joakersoaker,

I will tell you what impresses me and I mean this sincerely that you have a copy of a Master spa warranty. Now that is something very uncommon 2 spa shows and one county fair and not one time was a copy of the warranty available when I was shopping. I am impressed. How did you get one? After attending the 2 shows and 1 fair I began to wonder if they even existed.

WHY DON'T YOU VISIT MASTERS WEBSITE FOR ALL YOUR WARRANTY NEEDS? DO U HAVE A HARD TIME USING THE INTERNET? LOL

WHY DON'T YOU VISIT MASTERS WEBSITE FOR ALL YOUR WARRANTY NEEDS? DO U HAVE A HARD TIME USING THE INTERNET? LOL

lol, I guess getting a copy of the warranty when you are trying to buy is simply to much to expect from Master. I suppose you are right I should have carried a lap top and connected to my cell phone since I was going to be at the fair and this supposed Spa show, yeah that makes good sense since I was going to be shopping for Master spa. I understand that it is really asking for a lot to be able to see the warranty when you are trying to buy the product. Forgive me OH Great Joker one. Your wisdom knows no bounds.

GUZZ, NO REALLY SIR I'M SORRY! WHERE IN THE MASTER SPAS WARRANTY DOES IT STATE JETS ARE EXCLUDED FROM WARRANTY? CAN U POINT THIS OUT TO ME OR IS YOUR PREVIOUS REPLY JUST A SIMPLE GUESS FROM A SIMPLE MINDED INDIVIDUAL WITH NO FACTS TO SUPPORT SUCH A CLAIM. LOL 5 YEARS PARTS & LABOR IS WHAT I READ? GUZZ IS A JET CONSIDERED A PART? LOL JUST LIKE ANY OTHER WARRANTY PARTS ARE COVERED UNDER THE SPECIFIED TIME LIMIT UNLESS STATED OTHERWISE. ITS LAW THAT PARTS EXCLUDED OR NOT WARRANTIED AS LONG AS THE OTHER PARTS BE STATED IN WARRANTY. GUZZ HOW ABOUT U COME TO GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN AND I CAN SHOW U WHY I SELL MORE SPAS THAN ANYONE HERE AND MAKE U UNDERSTAND WARRANTIES! HAVE A HAPPY SAINT PATTYS DAY GUZZ! LOL

1. The warranty clearly states what is included.Fact.

2. Jets are not mentioned.Fact

3. I'm still waiting for you to point out where they are mentioned. Fact

4. Can you prove that you sell more spas than any one else in Michigan. We want facts.

5. I personally have sold over 800. Fact

6. I am not simple minded and I don't make guesses. Fact

7. I did enjoy St Patricks day. Not St Patty, I don't know who she is. Fact

8. You have lost the lower case key on your computer. Fact

4. Can you prove that you sell more spas than any one else in Michigan. We want facts.

5. "Personally"? Do you not have a sales force with those numbers? Also how much of a markup are you making on the spa? That is alot of service to be done in the future with those numbers, do you sub out your work? hmmm. Good for you.

5. "Personally"? Do you not have a sales force with those numbers? Also how much of a markup are you making on the spa? That is alot of service to be done in the future with those numbers, do you sub out your work? hmmm. Good for you.

We sold 300 between 3 sales guys, my portion was 175. We do all our own service with 4 full time techs. We also sell about 350 above ground pools and 50 inground.

For all those, especially the Master Bashers, who apparently don't have the ability or motivation to actually research their slanted views, here is warranty information from MS, HS and SD.

Master Spa warranty

Hot Springs warranty

Sundance 800 Series warranty

Master Spas does not specifically mention jets. I personally know they do warranty jets because they are currently sending me a replacement for the only jet that has failed on my 1.5 year old LSX.

Hot Springs only specifically mentions a 5 year warranty on the MotoMassage jets but I bet they'll warranty the others as well under the "other components" statement included.

Sundance specifically mentions a 2 year warranty on jets.

A little effort goes a long way.

For all those, especially the Master Bashers, who apparently don't have the ability or motivation to actually research their slanted views, here is warranty information from MS, HS and SD.

Master Spa warranty

Hot Springs warranty

Sundance 800 Series warranty

Master Spas does not specifically mention jets. I personally know they do warranty jets because they are currently sending me a replacement for the only jet that has failed on my 1.5 year old LSX.

Hot Springs only specifically mentions a 5 year warranty on the MotoMassage jets but I bet they'll warranty the others as well under the "other components" statement included.

Sundance specifically mentions a 2 year warranty on jets.

A little effort goes a long way.

Since you are here a little late. I was speaking about the lack of a warranty when I was shopping and attended 2 Master shows and one county fair. At no time was a copy of the warranty available. I am not disputing what they do or do not cover only that I could not find out what their warranty actually was. After being advised by Joakersoaker that I should have gone on line to look for it. I thought that was a bit out of line as I was shopping at their events and a warranty should have been available. I do not think that was asking to much.

Since you are here a little late. I was speaking about the lack of a warranty when I was shopping and attended 2 Master shows and one county fair. At no time was a copy of the warranty available. I am not disputing what they do or do not cover only that I could not find out what their warranty actually was. After being advised by Joakersoaker that I should have gone on line to look for it. I thought that was a bit out of line as I was shopping at their events and a warranty should have been available. I do not think that was asking to much.

Yeah some companies you have to register for the warranty through the website or manufacturer

I agree.....they certainly should have a copies available at shows and in retailer locations. I would say it is a good signal for those that do.

I agree.....they certainly should have a copies available at shows and in retailer locations. I would say it is a good signal for those that do.

You def. should imply the warranties on contracts even if the warranty papers are supplied after the sale I think

The question was, do you give your customers an actual copy of the warranty, or are you just scribbling down some of the major parts of it?

When we drop off the tub they receive the warranty information unless we have it in stock, when they buy it and they ask for it we give it to them. :)

When we drop off the tub they receive the warranty information unless we have it in stock, when they buy it and they ask for it we give it to them. :)

I would'nt wait for them to ask, if they are still shopping I would make sure they had a copy of the Warranty in full before they leave the store. In fact HotSprings has their full warranty in their brochures, I wonder why some manufacurers just allude to a warranty untill the customer has the spa in their backyard? What are they trying to hide? I guess that they don't want the customers to have the time to read it in full at their leisure before they buy.

I would'nt wait for them to ask, if they are still shopping I would make sure they had a copy of the Warranty in full before they leave the store. In fact HotSprings has their full warranty in their brochures, I wonder why some manufacurers just allude to a warranty untill the customer has the spa in their backyard? What are they trying to hide? I guess that they don't want the customers to have the time to read it in full at their leisure before they buy.

That or in some cases a printed warranty doesnt exsist.

That or in some cases a printed warranty doesnt exsist.

Or it doesn't meet the claims of the salesperson. You have to really read a warranty slowly and in full to fully understand it. I'll bet a lot of sales people have never actually read their own spas warranty, just glanced at the main headlines, so to speak. we all should know that it is the fine print that gets you.

Or it doesn't meet the claims of the salesperson. You have to really read a warranty slowly and in full to fully understand it. I'll bet a lot of sales people have never actually read their own spas warranty, just glanced at the main headlines, so to speak. we all should know that it is the fine print that gets you.

Its good to know the competition because I get customers coming in telling us that a certain dealer told them their spa has a 20 year warranty and if we didnt know the actual warranty it would make issues like that hard to answer. We get dealers pointing out the structural loss of water warranty timeperiod and that sticks in the customers mind as the actual warranty for everything on the spa.

Its good to know the competition because I get customers coming in telling us that a certain dealer told them their spa has a 20 year warranty and if we didnt know the actual warranty it would make issues like that hard to answer. We get dealers pointing out the structural loss of water warranty timeperiod and that sticks in the customers mind as the actual warranty for everything on the spa.

I agree, it's like thermo spas " best warranty in the industry" claim. I've never been able to get my hands on a copy of that one. They must keep it in a vault somewhere.