Anyone Use A Pool Frog Auto Chlorinator?

First time poster.

I've got a 24' round inflatable ring pool. Someone gave me a frog and the mineral/choline pacs so I hooked it up.

The directions say 1 is the lowest feed setting, 10 is practically wide open.

After 1 week of being on '1' the cholrine is as high as the color will change on the test kit. It has used up 75% of the chlorine pack as well.

I'm wondering if there is a way to tell if it is labeled backwards or something.

First time poster.

I've got a 24' round inflatable ring pool. Someone gave me a frog and the mineral/choline pacs so I hooked it up.

After 1 week of being on '1' the cholrine is as high as the color will change on the test kit. It has used up 75% of the chlorine pack as well.

I'm wondering if there is a way to tell if it is labeled backwards or something.

there is a way to tell

refill the pool with fresh water, change the settings to 10 and see how you go :)

First time poster.

My pool came with a frog and two chlorine pacs. I had the same issue. You can either cut way down on your filtration or (as I did) install a bypass with a valve just in front of the frog to regulate the amount of water going through the frog itself without compromising the flow of the filtration system. In my 7000 gallon pool, one pac lasted a season supplimented with liquid chlorine. After the two pacs were used, I stopped using the system.