Sticky: Need Prices Of All Popular Tubs

kc571

I need bargaining points for the:

Chairman2

Lotus Bay

Sarena Bay

thx...

where do you live?

Dealers on west coast have less frieght cost than east coast dealers.

A dealer in a pole barn is going to have less overhead than someone in a mall.

It difficult to give you a "fair" price, because everybody has a different view of fair.

I wouldn't pay more than $16500.00 for a sarena, $14000.00 lotus, 12500.00 chairman 2

How about Masters Spa LX1050 or SUndance Maxuus? Thoughts on this size spa?

How about a nice voucher with the spa that rules parking lots. The masterspa brings tents, snakey sales people, and deception to this circus act. It's a big friggin parade of ignorance. I like sundance. Master makes a good tub as well but the sales tactics bring down the tub about 20 notches. Why is your name "master" by the way? God it would rock if you sell them. :D

the master dealer in our area shut down his store and fled! all his custumers have been coming to us for help because no one can find this guy and they cannot get in touch with anyone from master spas! i heard a rumor that the actual company is spiraling down! so just beware!

the master dealer in our area shut down his store and fled! all his custumers have been coming to us for help because no one can find this guy and they cannot get in touch with anyone from master spas! i heard a rumor that the actual company is spiraling down! so just beware!

Can anyone confirm this or is it just rumour, I think it's just rumour.

Can anyone confirm this or is it just rumour, I think it's just rumour.

A guy in long island selling master spas fled and cant be found. He took deposits and ran away. Now suntek from long island is carrying them and is about to release master so the people who bought from this smuck will eat the dust. It is not a rumor* it is a fact in long island NY unless another place somewhere else did also!! I also heard that Master is in financial trouble. You can actaully get there financial statements online if you pay for them