Chairman2, Lotus Bay, Or Sarena Bay

kc571

What have you paid for the Chairman2, Lotus Bay, or Sarena Bay? I live in NJ.

I'm leaning towards the LotusBay, but still not sold. I haven't set up any wet tests, and want to have an idea of what I "should" pay for each one.

How is the light display and waterfall effect for the Lotus and Sarena? Is it worth the extra $. The Chairman2 doesn't have that, and it's a "nice" extra feature.

thoughts?

I'm leaning towards the LotusBay, but still not sold. I haven't set up any wet tests, and want to have an idea of what I "should" pay for each one.

How is the light display and waterfall effect for the Lotus and Sarena? Is it worth the extra $. The Chairman2 doesn't have that, and it's a "nice" extra feature.

thoughts?

You should pay a lot. Price seems to be a big concern with you so I'll give you the heads up at what I start at price wise and the lowest I'll ever go because the three tubs you've mentioned WILL BE SOLD to someone who takes one look at the "nice" features you've pointed out then grabs their wallet or purse. The "nice" features are actually standard on the Lotus Bay and the Serena Bay. Chairman II does not have these standards. On to pricing...Serena starts 17k ends 13,299...Lotus starts 14k ends 12,199...Chairman II starts 12k ends 10,999. Again this is my stores pricing policy and it's put in place to cover our overhead. We may be higher or lower than anyone but what we offer in services, (ie. water testing, our parts and labor warranties, 17 truck service fleet, etc...) makes up our margins and should be taken into consideration when purchasing. YOU WILL NOT MAKE A WRONG CHOICE WITH ANY D1 YOU HAVE MENTIONED! :D

If you have not decided yet, I would wait until you wet test before thinking about it much further...My husband and I are in the same situation (deciding between 3 major brands which to choose). My husband has already wet tested 5 models. He actually did not care for the Lotus Bay. It is a very nice spa, but there was one seat it particular that be said he felt very cramped in. Mind you he is not a big guy either. 5' 7" - 155 lbs. he couldn't imagine anyone bigger than him fitting in that particular seat comfortably. I'm not sure if the seat in the serena is more roomy, but I definately reccomend whomever will be using the spa on a regular basis try out all the seats to ensure comfort.

Hope that helps a little!

If you have not decided yet, I would wait until you wet test before thinking about it much further...My husband and I are in the same situation (deciding between 3 major brands which to choose). My husband has already wet tested 5 models. He actually did not care for the Lotus Bay. It is a very nice spa, but there was one seat it particular that be said he felt very cramped in. Mind you he is not a big guy either. 5' 7" - 155 lbs. he couldn't imagine anyone bigger than him fitting in that particular seat comfortably. I'm not sure if the seat in the serena is more roomy, but I definately reccomend whomever will be using the spa on a regular basis try out all the seats to ensure comfort.

Hope that helps a little!

thoughts?

I just finished wet testing the Lotus Bay and thought it was the best yet. D1 filtering is the best I have seen and it's a patended system. I have wet tested the Master, Sundance, and Hot Springs as well and they all are pretty good. The LSX1050 Master Spa shoulder jet system was not high enough for me to fit in and I'm only 6' tall, but the D1 system is adjustable and I fit fine. Do some homework and I think you will see the D1 is about the best around. Price wise the Serena Bay was 12,850 the Lotus Bay 11,900 and these were the first prices I was given both include delivery, steps, upgraded cover with lift, synthetic cover and the vision system. These were new units not floor models and a eastern Pa dealer.

I just finished wet testing the Lotus Bay and thought it was the best yet. D1 filtering is the best I have seen and it's a patended system. I have wet tested the Master, Sundance, and Hot Springs as well and they all are pretty good. The LSX1050 Master Spa shoulder jet system was not high enough for me to fit in and I'm only 6' tall, but the D1 system is adjustable and I fit fine. Do some homework and I think you will see the D1 is about the best around. Price wise the Serena Bay was 12,850 the Lotus Bay 11,900 and these were the first prices I was given both include delivery, steps, upgraded cover with lift, synthetic cover and the vision system. These were new units not floor models and a eastern Pa dealer.

I wet tested them all and really like the D1 chair 2 the best out of the 3