Placing A Hot Tub Indoor

lgl

Is it a good idea to place a Sundance Capri hot tub or similar indoor? Would anyone see problem to have a hot tub indoor in a larger bathrroom. Any risks of creating problems caused by the humidity? Any other considerations that one should make when placing a Spa indoor?

Is it a good idea to place a Sundance Capri hot tub or similar indoor? Would anyone see problem to have a hot tub indoor in a larger bathrroom. Any risks of creating problems caused by the humidity? Any other considerations that one should make when placing a Spa indoor?

does the words "Hot Tub Lung infection" get your interest?

Ventalation on any indoor spa or pool may be the most important item when using them.

Air to Air exchangers running during use will help alot and save energy while using them.

and make sure the water is cover when not being used. that also helps with humidity.

Jeff Grotte

Along with the ventilation being extremely inportant... you may want to consider access to ALL sides in order to reach any equipment further on down the road if you need to service it. Easy delivery and/or removal of the spa should be considered as well. Many people choose to have french doors to make this easier as they can open nice and wide.

Along with the ventilation being extremely inportant... you may want to consider access to ALL sides in order to reach any equipment further on down the road if you need to service it. Easy delivery and/or removal of the spa should be considered as well. Many people choose to have french doors to make this easier as they can open nice and wide.

If you have the money like most of my customers they dont care what it costs but for the customers that do have a budget that is great advice

If you have the money like most of my customers they dont care what it costs but for the customers that do have a budget that is great advice

I think even if you are wealthy, spending money wisely is important. To put yourself in a situation knowing that it could potentially cost significantly more to deal with certain circumstances... is simply wasteful. Perhaps it may the the location where I live but everyone I meet cares about what they spend. Having money is one thing... staying wealthy is another. Hence a great topic posted here... how you can avoid any pitfalls BEFORE you put a spa in a certain situation (budget or not).

I think even if you are wealthy, spending money wisely is important. To put yourself in a situation knowing that it could potentially cost significantly more to deal with certain circumstances... is simply wasteful. Perhaps it may the the location where I live but everyone I meet cares about what they spend. Having money is one thing... staying wealthy is another. Hence a great topic posted here... how you can avoid any pitfalls BEFORE you put a spa in a certain situation (budget or not).

And there is a reason the wealthy tend to be that way, they think before they act. Mind your pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves.

You make a good point and one that is overlooked in a lot of cases. Spas are installed in situations that they should never have been placed simply because "thats what the customer wanted". We have walked away from sales where the customer insisted on installing a spa in a place that would not allow us to service it. We have also had to be the bearer of bad news to customers who have had spas installed and when it breaks down you cant get into it to repair it. And things may be different in other parts of the country but in our area wealthy consumers scream just as loud about spending to much for a repair as those of us on a budget. In some cases louder.

I totally agree but most of my customers I would say 80percent have 5 million dollar homes and money isn't an issue.

You make a good point and one that is overlooked in a lot of cases. Spas are installed in situations that they should never have been placed simply because "thats what the customer wanted". We have walked away from sales where the customer insisted on installing a spa in a place that would not allow us to service it. We have also had to be the bearer of bad news to customers who have had spas installed and when it breaks down you cant get into it to repair it. And things may be different in other parts of the country but in our area wealthy consumers scream just as loud about spending to much for a repair as those of us on a budget. In some cases louder.

Keep in mind if we need 6 guys to lift it out of the spot we let the customer know ahead of time and if he says money isn't an issue than I agree with him. If he wants one in his 5 million dollar home and one in his weak 2 million dollar home encased into a deck with no getting out than let the poor man have it.