Catalina Spas

Brulan1

One note. Check to see when the warranty starts. I believe it starts the day the spa is done being manufactured. Some spas warranty starts when the sale is made, while others start the day the spa is delivered.

Michael

... and always look into whether it is a prorated warranty (few do this but a couple do).

Catalina doesn't get too much pub because they don't sell nearly as many spas as those others you hear about on this site. That doesn't necessarily make them better or worse.

... and always look into whether it is a prorated warranty (few do this but a couple do).

Catalina doesn't get too much pub because they don't sell nearly as many spas as those others you hear about on this site. That doesn't necessarily make them better or worse.

Thankyou for the insight

I would like to hear any other opinions/facts about this company. I wet testedthe barefoot spa magnassager and wasn't impressed, However, full and ready to go was a Catalina-highest end model with all the bells and whisles. We tried it and I really liked some of the jets. What I especially liked was the cool misters. I am seriously thinking about the Neptune II -brand new model. Also called the Mariah w. stereo

http://www.catalinaspas.com/brochure/page7.htm It has a lounge and nice configured jets. I will be wet testing that model next week.

TIA for any info.

I would like to hear any other opinions/facts about this company. I wet testedthe barefoot spa magnassager and wasn't impressed, However, full and ready to go was a Catalina-highest end model with all the bells and whisles. We tried it and I really liked some of the jets. What I especially liked was the cool misters. I am seriously thinking about the Neptune II -brand new model. Also called the Mariah w. stereo

http://www.catalinaspas.com/brochure/page7.htm It has a lounge and nice configured jets. I will be wet testing that model next week.

TIA for any info.

While I have only wet tested one and it was close to 5-6 years ago, I have worked on a couple and have a customer who takes very good care of his and loves it to death. I personaly think they are a fine tub. However we do not have a local dealer anymore.

I'm not a fan of misters because they take the water you're sitting in and send it into the air that you breath and I've seen enough spa water out there to know I don't want to breath any of it (unless it has a separate water source).

When I saw the Catalina at the Atlantic City Convention I was truly impressed. They were high end alright. You can spend up to 25K dollars on a tub from a retailers perspective. The seating was amazingly compfy. I didn't like the foam Idea but on the other hand the components were accessable. I like the fact that they use there own trees from N. Cali the same wood they build there boats from. The maintainance part is killer though. Nice tub! I have dealer prices from the show and it is very entailed, like buying a bentley with all the options. You can spend a month just customizing that thing

I'm not a fan of misters because they take the water you're sitting in and send it into the air that you breath and I've seen enough spa water out there to know I don't want to breath any of it (unless it has a separate water source).

That makes sense-however when you sit in the tub with jets going-turbulant hot water-causes mist that you will still breathe in-Wouldn't that be true-( I am not sure about it but it would make sense to me) I know that my glasses get fogged and wet so I am probably breathing it in anyway.

That makes sense-however when you sit in the tub with jets going-turbulant hot water-causes mist that you will still breathe in-Wouldn't that be true-( I am not sure about it but it would make sense to me) I know that my glasses get fogged and wet so I am probably breathing it in anyway.

That is true! -_-

But that pales in comparison to what the misters give off.